Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

astral projection trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

projection - astral projection trip Empty
PostSubject: astral projection trip   projection - astral projection trip EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

so i just astral projected . and while meditating i asked the almighty father to take me somewhere of unimaginable beauty. so we popped up in a desert and he told me. this is where the garden of eden once stood. the garden then started to form around us. there where waterfalls coming off of a huge stone wall beautiful flowers everywhere tall trees while we walked through the place i said how could man have thrown such beauty away? then i turned and asked. god, how do i use these abilities how do i unlock them further? he simply said believe in them like you believe in me. he then said i bestow in you powers beyond your wildest dreams but you and only you can unlock them to there fullest i said thank you i will see you soon father and when i came back i had my eyes shut and it was like i was staring at the sun. i opened my eyes and everything is pitch black O.o

ps i couldnt see his face, as it was the sun. he wore a white robe and was VERY tall
edit i know some of you arent religious but this is what i see everytime i ask god to take me somewhere. i dont mean to insult anyones beleifs at all
Back to top Go down

astral projection trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1