Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very strange experience while sleeping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

Very strange experience while sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:18 pm

While I was asleep earlier today, taking a nap since I have a gout flareup, I just tried to take my pain killers, drink a ton of liquid and then sleep it off.

Then I was having normal conscious thoughts while asleep and kept seeing through eyes other than my own. My cat would come to me and I'd stroke her back. Then I wake up in my dream and I go to drink some water and use the bathroom with this experience my gout flareup was recovered already (it wasn't in reality). Then I wake up from that and call for my hubby to get me some water and the little plastic urinal.

Then I wake up for real. It's like I was seeing through my eyes, but it felt like I was seeing through the eyes of other me's in other universes. Like the other eyes I was seeing through were actually real.

I was able to tell the setting, know where I was, see the decorations and pictures on the wall, the colors of everything. It was extremely vivid and clear.

When I really woke up, I was unsure if I was still asleep and it took me about an hour to realize that I was actually awake and not dreaming still.

Very odd experience. I don't know what to think of it. Any experience, wisdom and knowledge anyone can share with me regarding these kinds of dreams?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Hmmm , sounds to me like a standard case of out of body experience, I can't see it being anything else to be honest :p, unless someone else can explain otherwise
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 am

I can't really tell if it is a false awakening or an out of body experience like RMX4 said, but those are the two that it could be.
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am

I've had false awakenings before due to drug use (prescription psychiatric medicine and nicotine patches, didn't know I wasn't supposed to sleep with those patches on). This was nothing like the false awakenings I've had before that were drug induced. These were too realistic. Never had an OBE before, if that's what it's like, you can count me out of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:10 am

Hmm, sounds to me like you're scared of OBEs.........I hope you don't mind me asking but, why's that?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 pm

I had a pretty weird dream, as well. But it was a week ago. I was at my barracks at LDC, sleeping. Or at least trying to fall asleep. Then I heard this ringing, and my vision became white, then it was a black room. I felt like I was still conscious, but so far, it's probably just a dream. Then I saw pictures of people I know, and some I don't know. They were suffering or dying, then I heard this being in a low pitched voice speak. I forgot what he said at first, but then I saw myself floating in that big, pitch black area of nothingness, seeing more pictures behind myself. It then said "Return to the Apocalypse," and then started laughing maliciously. Then the ringing got louder, and the screen got whiter, then I was awake again. It took a couple of seconds after awakening for the ringing to wear off. Then I checked my watch. As if time didn't go by at all. But it was probably just one of those weird dreams, right? I was probably just dreaming, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 pm

I don't know if it's really just a dream or not. Honestly from my experience I thought I was still laying down trying to sleep the entire time.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:36 am

I don't remember any of my dreams.......... maybe like mark said, they were dreams that were going to come true.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very strange experience while sleeping   Very strange experience while sleeping Empty

Back to top Go down

Very strange experience while sleeping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1