Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today's experience with lucid dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fernando123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

dream - Today's experience with lucid dream. Empty
PostSubject: Today's experience with lucid dream.   dream - Today's experience with lucid dream. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:29 pm

I have had many lucid dream experiences in the past, but today was a especial one.
Today is Sunday 06/21 st, and as i dont usually have much to do on Sundays I usually like to sleep during the evening, and I have a habit of sometimes when I lay down to sleep, put my headsets and play an audio book.
This evening in particular I went to sleep and I played a Tales Of King Arthur And The Round Table (Quest for the Holy Grail). I was awake on the first chapter , but the subsequent ones I fall asleep.
Than I had the most amazing dreaming experience, very emotionaly charged. The underline of the dream was about the story being told in the book, but probably not preciselly as was being narrated. My mind was using some lines of the text to give direction to this dream story.

It felt like it lasted for a few hours. It was very pleasing and emotional.
It is a very hard task to describe a dream, but there was some more intensemoments, and I remember being in a castle, and there was some guards in this castle that was for some reason trying to keep me from doing a particular and funny thing.. I had to get to a point in the castle that simbolized a historical geographical point Medieval England. And At this point there was sort of a estatue of a Lion. And in the mouth of the lion I was compeled by some strange objective ( I cant clearly remember, but in the dream it was a clear objective) .. The objective was to assemble some small objects and place it in the mouth of this lion.. And that was probably what the guards were trying to keep me away..
If I managed to assemble this object and place in the lion mouth I would release some kind of Monster that to my surprise was visible underneath the structure that held the lion statue. I saw and I could nt define the shape of the monster but it was all white, like bone, and huge.. Giant.
After i managed to assemble and place the object in the lion mouth thats when i sudeenly had a burst of the most strong feeling of joy i have ever felt, awake or asleep, and I became suddenly aware that I was dreaming..

From this point I did nt change anything in the dream, but i kind of started to experiment with my sensations... I examined every detail from up close, I felt the textures of the things around, I looked up close, and funny thing was that my eye sight was never focused from up close.. It was like if there was something in my eye and I could nt see the small detail.. But the feeling, kinestetics .. everything was as real as it can get.. I experimented with my muscles..I jerked my arms and could fell the muscles.. And I knew my body was left somewhere else..

Well, it is just a short description.. Even the best story teller would nt be able to describe the feelings and the experiences..

I really wish I could spend my hole life in that seting..

Back to top Go down
fernando123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Today's experience with lucid dream.   dream - Today's experience with lucid dream. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Forgot to tell an interesting detail.. As soon as I became aware of my dreaming condition, the guards all became horrified and all run away, and the monster that was under the statue was really mad and all was shaking .. Interesting and simbolicaly charged detail.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Today's experience with lucid dream.   dream - Today's experience with lucid dream. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:11 pm

I absolutely love lucid dreaming! Dreams are so interesting as they can tell so many things at once.  I found something very interesting when I lucid dream. I noticed that some dream characters seem to be guiding and others unaware of being in my dream. I literally tried telling a character that we were in a dream, but she said and quote "No way!" and continued doing whatever she originally was doing. Also, some characters disappear when I'm lucid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's experience with lucid dream.   dream - Today's experience with lucid dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's experience with lucid dream.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1