Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just going to drop this here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

Just going to drop this here. Empty
PostSubject: Just going to drop this here.   Just going to drop this here. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:17 pm

I got permission from the author to share his article, he talks about pyrokinesis, cryokinesis and electrokinesis and some ways you can practice it and measure your method.
http://www.theparanormal.ml/forums/topic/practicing-electrokinesis-pyrokinesis-and-cryokinesis
The reason I figured I'd share this here is on account that we have a member here who's electrokinetic and thought he'd appreciate it.

I'm going to start practicing electrokinesis with my plasma ball in between training on levitation. It never occurred to me to use a voltmeter nor plasma ball for telekinesis practices.

Do any of you guys have experience working with either a plasma ball or voltmeter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Just going to drop this here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just going to drop this here.   Just going to drop this here. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Read it over there from the link, thanks alot Haruto, the article is pretty helpful Smile

Incidentally, I tried to light up a slightly larger christmas light, the moment I held it I get this electrical shocks between the metal surface and my hand, it doesn't burn but it was strong enough to be painful, like touching live wire, I feel like if I concentrate any further, I'd get a full body electrical shock........................I dunno, gotta rethink if I want to continue or not to be honest Sad

Hmmmm, I'd like to tell you my technique on generating currents, but given that even I'm getting hurt myself, I'm pretty hesitant.............but if you think you can endure a few shocks, you can pm me on how it's done, just remember, I might withhold though if I think we might get hurt, safety first .n.

Oh, happened tried a voltmeter, but sounds pretty interesting, might try it someday if I can n.n
Back to top Go down

Just going to drop this here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1