Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usefulness of TK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Like, really is there any use for it? I mean I practice it myself and I can make a pinwheel under glass spin and all that good stuff, but really I don't think it's useful for much other than being able to say "I can to telekinesis".

Perhaps I'm too physically lazy to reach over a grab a round pencil and just have it roll to my hand while at an office meeting? :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Since telekinesis is the use of energy, energy manipulation itself is a pretty useful skill in real life, not to mention that it's considered the umbrella skill for all types of kinesis, hydro, electro, etc, there's a million uses for these particular kinesis themselves though you gotta be a powerful enough telekinetic to have a significant effect for it to actually be considered useful in everyday life, it's how I see it anyways u.u
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:26 am

Tk is a side-effect of self-mastery / enlightenment. I consider the latter more useful than the former .. since tk is just one skill, whereas with self-mastery you'll get a boost in all skills that you've practised / will practice in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:14 am

Hmmm, you make a good point u.u *nods*
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:14 am

Hey i have my third eye open (i think) but I have'nt been experiencing anything paranormal yet. I can see bblank shapes that follow my sight and I can see red yellow blue and purple colors when I close my eyes for a long time is it normal?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:46 am

energy ball wrote:
Hey i have my third eye open (i think) but I have'nt been experiencing anything paranormal yet. I can see bblank shapes that follow my sight and I can see red yellow blue and purple colors when I close my eyes for a long time is it normal?
yup don't worry it's a totally normal phenomena. Personally I see yellow and indigo rays in the dark and sometimes I ask myself if I ain't tripping lol. Just as I've said before, when you've opened your third eye, it doesn't mean you'll immediately see demonic spirits staring at you in a hostile manner aha.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:44 pm

You don't have to study any of the other kinesis really, you can just use tk to move wter and rocks etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usefulness of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usefulness of TK?   Usefulness of TK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Usefulness of TK?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1