Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morality based question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

Morality based question. Empty
PostSubject: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Let's say for one reason or another, you know some horrible secret's about the world that's going to unfold in some pretty nasty ways, and let's say you know what's going to happen in excruciating detail. Horrible things that make Orwell's nightmare look like a paradise dream world.

Would you tell anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Definitely yes, it could save millions of lives, what's this top catastrophic secret you got? *waits patiently*
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:16 pm

In this case, no lives will actually be saved if you were to tell. Let's face it, if you were to tell this secret and even why you know this information to begin with, the majority of people will just wave you off as a crackpot, and the people who do believe you, they too are typically seen as crackpots.

So would it really even be worth telling? Even knowing that nothing you do can spare anyone from a horrible fate?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Definitely still yes, I for one believe in miracles, and the psychic field's a veteran in making impossible things possible, I'd wager on that n.n
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:03 am

So if I were to say that the United States will start using technology for mind control by having political ads placed on TV and radio with a low toned beep that can't be perceived by your awake mind, and play that same beep using what are severe weather/tornado sirens to manipulate peoples minds into being complicit and eager for war, death and destruction and to be happy with having nothing and being homeless and starving, you would still tell people about that? Would you let people know that it ends up causing World War III and having one of the worst nuclear disasters in human history?

America avoided a civil war here somehow that was supposed to erupt after DOMA was gutted. That was supposed to happen last year, but here it never happened.

You'd still tell people about that? How exactly would you go about saying it so you're not seen like just some random conspiracy theorist or nut case that nobody wants to listen to?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:47 am

Lol yep, I'd still tell them, you won't know how to fight the enemy unless you know who you're fighting, and it probably helps if you ally yourself with skeptics among other big time organizations, got family working in the medical field and the U.S. army and they're decent people, if there's a small chance you can help others it's only right to take that chance.

Also helps if you're a psychic lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 am

I don't make any claims of psychic abilities other than psychokinesis. I'm not saying that's going to happen and not saying I can tell the future or claim to be a time traveler or anything like that. Just a simple moral question. Thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 am

No probs n.n/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morality based question.   Morality based question. Empty

Back to top Go down

Morality based question.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1