Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie Charlie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

I recently saw a video on spirits using 2 pencils, paper and yes and no written across from each other, how it works is you place and balance 2 pencils and say "charlie charlie, are you here" and you can ask yes or no questions. but i never done it, but seems some scary stuff you know?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Sounds like another version the ouija board, and yes, if I were you, I wouldn't try it either, ghosts may be see through but they can still hurt you :c
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Ghosts can feed on your chi dude! They can sense you even when your far away from them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:04 am

First ouija and now this. Some people take these things way too seriously. Though I still believe in the infinate possibilities of the survival of consciousness after that, these types of people who tries things like these and over dramatize it kinda p*sses me of now. People really underestimate the abilities of the mind. We analyze and create so many thing subconsciously in our minds. Let's say you're playing charlie charlie and the pencil moves. You'll get really scared and worked up about it even when you know a simple breeze of air, AC, or some people even go further to scam this, could be the cause. That's because you expected this from the beginning. The excitement of this expectation builds up in your mind and when the pencil moves(a balanced pencil can move very very easily) it will be as solid real for you like your very own room. I hate to sound like a naysayer but this is my opinion. Getting a lot more information in psychology and hypnosis(and putting both into practical use) you'll realize that the mind can trick one(typical debunkers' excuse. Don't like using it if I don't know what I'm talking about) really fast and quiet then you think. Paranormal events that would truly amaze me are things like sudden lowering of Earth's gravitational fields, legit apparitions(not orbs) and things that would challenge the mind of a skeptic. Mystery is attractive, but not when it's clearly something natural.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:45 am

Hmmm, I agree with you on being a skeptic, to be a good psychic you have to be a pretty good skeptic too after all n.n

As with the case of ouija boards and Charliecharlie, I think the whole experience will greatly be affected by the user him/herself, say if the user's your average regular person, the whole experience, as you say, will seem supernatural and they'll get worked up over pretty normal stuff only because they're inexperienced and have limited knowledge about this things. For people like us, we already know what's natural and what's not, it's just a matter of being critical and looking for the things that defy the natural law, pretty much just a case of the tool being just as good as the user who wields it, though if I'm wrong about something here, I'm more than open to be corrected here u//u
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 am

Hold on a minute, another kid is doing the Charlie Charlie challenge and I got to show up and move yet another stupid freaking pencil. Ugh. I've been so, so busy.

Actually I have to wonder. If things like Charlie Charlie and The Midnight Game were real, especially the midnight game, if multiple people in the same time zone do it at the same time, how does the midnight man choose which house to visit? And in the case of Charlie Charlie, same question, how does he choose who to visit and mess with when multiple people do the Charlie Charlie Challenge at the same time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:37 am

There could be more than just one being, or maybe they could probably be in multiple places at the same
time, my pastor said St. Therese can do the same thing, and I know for a fact he's not making this all up
because he corresponded with a girl who can talk to the dead, something about looking for an aborted baby
buried in the her best fiend's backyard which was found exactly where her best friend's ghost said it was,
anyways, just my opinion, it's either there are multiple beings or it's just another form of bilocation.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Most realistic one ever, lol.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Ooooooh, so THAT"S a Charlie Charlie................looks uhh..................

Anyways, I'm sure his parents love him lol n.n
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:27 pm

Charlie charlie is fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Charlie   Charlie Charlie Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Charlie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Paranormal Discussion-