Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Guys is it normal for a starter at telekinesis to feel that he needs to on so much effort just to move a small thing using his mind?? That it caused him a slight headache??
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:07 pm

I think headaches are a normal occurrence for telekinesis, I myself get headaches when I practice u.u

Though I have heard that other people don't get any headaches at all (lucky shmucks....)
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm

So if my mind is already used to it i could already do telekinesis without any headaches right?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Well it depends really because even someone as adept as Nina Kulagina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldihJzEQeg still experiences headaches, only time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:01 am

Lesson 1 is the paper with a crease in the center in mark's lesson 1 on this site and lesson 2 is the same as lesson1 but i should to prevent my hands from moving and lesson 3 is the psi wheel right? Are these three lessons necessary to do ? Or is it really up to me to find my own way in telekinesis like find my own lesson1 ?
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:08 am

Im sorry if i always ask but seriously i have no idea where to start
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:34 am

I am already trying to do lesson one with less hand movements but im still trying to do it
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:38 am

It's okay, I just came back from a party just now u.u;

The tuna sushi was excellent btw n.n

*ahem* Anyways, truth be told, I have no prior training to telekinesis myself so all I'm giving you is based on my accidental experiences, I'm still learning even now though I am improving day by day which inspires me to go on, although I do agree with the "Finding-your-own-way" route, everyone's different so I think it's safe to say that if you don't find results with what you've read so far, then it's time to experiment with yourself and find out what works for you best and listen to your instincts/intuition which is an important part of being a psychic as well.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:47 am

Jaran, Mark's lesson one is an excellent way of "starting"... maybe it's a bit off. To start you need to now and be convinced of your ability or at least of your potential to do it. This is the real first step. In fact Lesson one helps you realize this, that we are already moving things without touching them, that we are inevitably connected; only if you have the patience and probably most importantly the faith, then you will notice your progress. Here real faith is necessary! You must actually know it is true, thinking and repeating to yourself that it is true might even go wrong, you won't fool your subconscious mind, it will notice that you are not being sincere. Find that place where you feel the truthfulness of union that movement is a dance of the cosmos. You need to come from a new mind, a place where your thoughts and feelings cannot reach judgment of your actions. You need to learn to sense and experience without thinking about the reasons. If you do so sincerely you will progress, accept the process as one where you can see your development and choose to see it. A common mistake is to see the lessons as static..,step one then you do it and jump to step two... this is flawed. The universe is continuous, just like we are creating reality each moment. If you have a picture in your mind of yourself being now without TK and later with TK... what about the in between? what is in between knowing TK and not knowing it? Instead to create it you must understand you have TK already, you don't need to acquire the ability, rather just assimilate your TK, accept it, and don't let other's judgment reach your profound inner sense of truth. remain stable in the knowing, defend the principle when challenged, soon your subconscious will understand you understand Wink
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Ok i'll do the best i can
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Hey guys i was just wondering if a petson is already a master of telekinesis like he or she can already control everything even things bigger his or hers size and he or she can also control the elements like i said everything.. can he or she can also control time??
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 am

Can someone please tell me about an objects magnetic field and why do i need to connect it with my energy to move it??? I just read it in the other topic plss
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:07 am

All this connecting to things stuff is beyond me. On the quantum level there's nothing that really separates you from anything nor anymore else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:56 am

@Jaran Still practicing myself here, gonna go see the doctor right this very minute coz I keep hearing voices a few inches outside my head u~u...............Although when accidental telekinesis happens around me, I feel a sort of heat radiate from inside my body to the point where I feel physical pain, hope this helped somewhat

@Psiworks, Right you are on that Psiworks, it's just a matter of sensing this energy which I think is pretty hard lol
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:01 am

The energy is always around you, you're always sensing it, you just don't realize it yet.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Ok thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 am

Its a matter of analysis vs experience. The more you get into the experience of the field the less you are aware of your self, the more you get to interact with everything from everywhere Wink
Don't let language and thought reduce infinity to a mere "reason", instead manifest infinity, and let the mind not interfere. If you are practicing or feeling connected and you start to wonder, stop; drive your attention away from any sort of word and return it to the senses, start to move your attention explicitly towards your body towards your surroundings, feel melted with the everything, forget about who you are, what you want and need... You can only be the real you which is infinity, when "You", as in "I", is no more.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:32 pm

I do not know if i already said something about the pressure i sometimes felt in the middle of my forehead but i honestly felt it what can i do about it ??
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Yeah I think you already mentioned this, could be a sign that your TK abilities maybe manifesting, Nina Kulagina herself, known as one of the best telekinetics in human history also experience frequent headaches as well
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Guys can you please help me my left arm is quite storng now but .. the problem is my right arm i can't even pass mark's lesson 1 because of my right arm . My left arm is quite ready for the lesson 2 but my right isnt ready yet. My left hand is where i write mostly and i use my left arm to do things as well. I do not really use my right hand to do things because it seems wrong. And i know i have problem doing marks lesson 1 on my right hand
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:10 am

What can i do with my right hand? I can't seem to feel the energy passing through my arm to my hand and to the object all i get is aches in my arm .
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:13 am

jaran123 wrote:
What can i do with my right hand? I can't seem to feel the energy passing through my arm to my hand and to the object all i get is aches in my arm .

Lol you and me both man T.T, hmmmmm, and as for the case of energy feeling........I think it has to come to a point where you can physically feel the energy field. Sorry I'm not too clear here, I'm also practicing at the very moment myself heh
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:15 am

The point actually is that you're always feeling it, so it's not a matter of if you feel it, it's more if you notice it. That's the strange part about anything paranormal in general is that things happen around people all the time and it just goes completely unnoticed, hidden completely in plain sight. Just like feeling energy.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:55 am

Its true what Chaos mentions, the energy field is already there, you merely need to notice, which means, moving your attention towards it, towards the sensibility of it, towards the dynamic relationship you have with it.

You can block yourself mentally by believing your right arm is stopping you. Just meditate on feeling the field flowing all over your body, before attempting to move anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next