Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:12 am

buenos tias my freinds, astral travel is insanely easy once you learn how to do it
step1 : meditate and get into a deep relaxation state,
step 2: visualize a white ball of energy slowly engulf your body starting at your feet and growing to take over your whole body{ this is a very important step that MUST be done)
step 3 visualize coming out of your body one limb at a time starting with your head
step 4 enjoy your astral travel and go anywhere any time you wish.
you probably wont experience results on the 1st try but do not get discouraged as it took me about 5 tries about 2 yrs ago before i even got a small result which was seeing gears which you may also see
Cheers
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Does that really work? And what the ball of white energy do??
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Yes my freind it really works, i would not lie to you, and the energy thing is to protect your body from a psychic attack
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:38 pm

And from?? Supernatural beings?? Like evil spirits , ghostd etc.?? Ok ill try to learn this
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:41 pm

It doesnt require anything right?? Like you need to open your chakras or anything??
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:03 am

Yea demons evil spirits etc, and no you dont HAVE to have them open i mean it would help alittle but its not requiered
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Can someone who can already move things with his/her mind teach me telekinesis plsss??
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Can someone who can already move things with his/her mind teach me telekinesis plsss??
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Its not that simple my friend. You have to learn. It takes patience
Make a psi wheel, its super simple to make, look it up on wiki answers or youtube, then put forth your hand amd visualize energy moving from your dantien in your stomach, up your body and through the arm you are using and too the psi wheel making it move
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:20 am

Ok thank you. Have you passed this already??
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:30 am

Ok . Ill practice that with patience but can you suggest which esp abilitues is easier to learn??
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:52 am

I find astral projection easy, but a good esp ability is energy manipulation:learning to feel the energy around you creating psi balls and such
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:23 am

RXM4 never knew that about you. Have you tried doing a meditation to ask Arch-Angel Michael to remove/shield you from negative entities? And or ask him to put positive energy around you?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:00 am

MMmmmmm, I'm still learning actually u////////u

Though to be honest, my first experience with telekinesis was just 10 months ago weirdly enough >.>............sooooo uhh, not much experience to refer to........still learning at the moment u///////u
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:51 am

What do each of you trying to learn now guys?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:10 am

Im doing aerokinesis, pyro, electro, atmo, astral projection, manipulation and materialization from the astral to physical psychomentry mind control telepathy, healing and more
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Still trying my telekinesis right now u~u, I also fancy predictions since I've been right on some occasions if I tune in to just the right energy frequency, and talking with the dead and other nonphysical beings seem easier for some weird reason lol.

Future skills I would like to have are healing, materialization and mind control to some degree (to be used strictly on bad guys), this is still a pipe dream at the moment but hey, anything's possible when you're psychic n.n
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:33 am

Nowforever13: your practicing all of that at the same time?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Not at the same time, just stuff ive done over time that i can almost do willingly now
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Wow ... thats awesome ... ok can anyone or someone show me picture or send me a link that has a picture of the exact location of the chakras in our body? So i can try to feel them. And also try to open them thats my first goal. . Because im such a new person in this type of things .. and can someone plsss helps or tech me how to open them all?
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Guys? Can you help me with this?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:57 am

https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=chakra&show_results=topics
Hope this helps somehow, it's just a matter of finding out which works best for you I think
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:43 am

Thank you . Since like everyone of you tells me that opening the chakra helps in developing esp abilities i decided that i should try to open them
Back to top Go down
AngleOfLovee
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:00 am

Okay i been trying to do telekinesis i got thr meditation down but how do I open my third eye tp be able to access this ablity and when i do meditate what do i focus on to open because when i do it they said focus on a pure white light ans thats what i do but how do i know if my third eye is open all the way
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Does anyone actually done telekinesis and can already move various things without opening any chakra??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next