Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyrokinesis Training#3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Here it is boys, ive finally made a candle go out using my chi energy. i used marks force push technique which means i used a powerful blast at the flame and made it go out. i am sorry its so dark  i couldnt do the videos of the candle if i dont set my contrast so low. else it would lag. im so proud of my self. funny thing is. i had just got done posting on his video i will achieve greater pyrokinesis then him. ( in the freindly challenge lifes goal way. so i lit up the candle tried that a few times and after 10 times of failing i made it go out  obviously i didnt use my breath) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 am

so far . when i do that it drains me and makes me tired
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:25 am

love that you mentioned the forum! great work nf, your getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 am

i know Very Happy so happy happy happy. also . when i do it. my arm hurts and i get extremely tired. is that norms?
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:16 am

Yeah of course it's normal because you're making an effort!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Training#3   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Training#3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrokinesis Training#3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1