Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 am

Okay I know everyone is probably like whaaaatttt how did he fall off? well in my opinion I ONLY subscribed to his channel and came to these forums for telekinesis or energy abilities. In every one of his new videos its just talk shows or freaking everything other than telekinesis... like him playing guitar or w.e or his meditation music... like dude thats cool and all but if you didnt MAKE that music I dont wanna hear it. I know I cant be the only one wondering why mark would put bullcrap out when he has over 20thousand subscribers now. I and many other have followed his progress from when he had less than 100 views per video and less than 100 subscribers. I am sorely dissapointed in the lack of new telekinesis videos.... but am I the only one? because if I had marks abilities I damn sure know I would upload upload upload nonstop.. whats the holdup mark...? No Mad
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:48 am

Last time I checked, his channel wasn't called MarkMauvaisTK. You do realize there are more things to psionics than simple telekinesis right?

xEliteNinja wrote:
In every one of his new videos its just talk shows or freaking everything other than telekinesis... like him playing guitar or w.e or his meditation music... like dude thats cool and all but if you didnt MAKE that music I dont wanna hear it. I know I cant be the only one wondering why mark would put bullcrap out when he has over 20thousand subscribers now.  
I think you should re-read this, the logic behind it is pretty bad.

It's free content. There's are reasons people don't upload nonstop. It takes a lot of effort (on my levels), and a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:00 am

Well my friend for one its not "free" he gets paid hella cash from all the advertisments on this blog and his youtbe channel. you guys have actually made him a very successful youtuber and blogger and he has BANK, but yeah youre right its not called mark mauvais tk, i guess i just assumed it was a tk channel when i subscribed because of all his blogs and posts about tk and other pyschics that could perform energetic abilities. I guess I am generalizing when I say tk. I actually mean Psionics as a whole. It is free content and tbh video editing is easy as making a cake. You just follow a simple routine and its done within 30mins to an hour. Especially marks videos they are rather simple and to the point and dont seem to have too much editing besides chops and adding clips together. Im only dissapointed as a fan and student to see his channel take turns to meditation music for money. Like he could have asked for donations and I'm sure many wouldnt mind including myself. Its just like damn man the point of building a damn fanbase or followers is to give them what they want. And I know that if I wanted damn meditation music I woiuld look up a damn meditation music channel, and when I want to see a master of tk I search up the master of tk and wahlah its mark mauvais. Hes not known for anything else besides his psionics so of course that and lessons is what many want. You cant say "IT WAS NOT TK THAT BROUGHT ME TO THIS FORUM" and be telling the truth. what is the first thing that struck you about this guy mark mauvais. His tk abilities because at one point he only uploaded lessons and much more on psionics. Its not simply for entertainment as one person has said to me before, its actually inspiration from someone who is teaching you something, Im a visual learner and so are many others when it comes to nei kung or taichi or any motions that expel energy from or throughout the body. I need to see it and see what to practice to be able to replicate or get the same results. He was one of the first youtube channels teaching telekinesis and doing it, so it is only natural that one would expect that. He was the talk of all of my friends and now they just talk of how much we all are not getting the content we expected by following him. Im not hating on mark Im just expressing my opinion as well as a lot of my friends whom I have introduced to his channel and blog and my sensei and fellow students at our dojo.
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 am

Thought wrote:
Last time I checked, his channel wasn't called MarkMauvaisTK. You do realize there are more things to psionics than simple telekinesis right?

xEliteNinja wrote:
In every one of his new videos its just talk shows or freaking everything other than telekinesis... like him playing guitar or w.e or his meditation music... like dude thats cool and all but if you didnt MAKE that music I dont wanna hear it. I know I cant be the only one wondering why mark would put bullcrap out when he has over 20thousand subscribers now.  
I think you should re-read this, the logic behind it is pretty bad.

It's free content. There's are reasons people don't upload nonstop. It takes a lot of effort (on my levels), and a lot of time.

The logic on this was actually pretty bad maybe you should reread it and think twice on why you even come to these forums(Touche'). its not cause you love marks skill with the guitar and its not cause you one day woke up and said let me make mark my friend, you came because you saw him do some shit you couldnt do and wanted to know how. Which leads us to why you are not on the level that mark is or even close when he told us 2 years ago that he has been practicing tk for 3 years an hour a day, we have practiced 3 hours a day for two years now as well as meditate every single day and avoid alcohol and unhealthy substances/food. I think we need to understand more in order to be able to do more. I have abilities and can even move a psiwheel under glass but for some reason it stops there no matter how much I meditate and ive even quit smoking, changed my diet and much more but it wont progress. My sensei says its because Masters or high level students with-hold information in order to milk people for their money or their time. But that is the opinion of one man either way mark gets paid from youtube lol

Mark, I come in peace lol Im only stating my opinions and crave to learn more, however if youre not going to upload more tutorials or fully explain, then why dont you offer a skype or google+ class for 40$ an hour and teach me and my sensei for a few hours each? My friends and I want to be able to dive into this practice further but we feel as if we need further instruction.
My email is xeliteninja@gmail.com I can pay you through paypal beforehand Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? 3900822010
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Sometimes theory is more important.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Lol.

There is so much more about me, so much more that I can teach you than just Telekinesis. I get it, you started following me for learning Telekinesis but there is so much more to psionics than just that: Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Precognition and so much more. The fact is that it annoys me, I can show you how to build machines inside your mind that allow you to control body temperature or regulate your heart beat I could show you how to see the future inside of your mind, how to read peoples minds and send mental messages etc but some people are just like "how do i move bits of paper"...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLL "how do i move bits of paper" HAHAHA! Mark thats the first step before doing all those things. Body temp and heartbeat are not beginner excersizes. they come when the chi starts to turn to fire or Kan. There is Kan(fire) and Le(water) that both need to be mastered. If one cannot manipulate chi properly, how can he have faith to do these other abilities on command? We must master and fully understand one skill before you can teach us others. Its kind of annoying to be ignored for months or weeks when we seek your help or ask for advice, thats why my dojo and I are willing and offering to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:21 pm

While practising telekinesis, at some moment the path of enlightenment dawns on the practitioner. At the foundation, it involves letting go of everything that fuels the ego construct (which is pretty much the biggest show-stopper for any practice). Practising telekinesis for show-off and posting videos of progress is strongly egocentric. The same with posting on a well-known blog or forum.

It takes quite an advanced level of spirituality to be able to produce videos or blog posts without the undesired side-effects. Note: I'm not at that level. In fact, I don't know any psions who would be at that level yet.

This is my experience. For others, it may differ.

Last edited by Sussch on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a note.)
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?   Is it just me or did Mark fall off...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or did Mark fall off...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1