Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connecting to the Collective Unconscious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  Empty
PostSubject: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:52 am

Carl Jung's Collective Unconscious has always fascinated me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious

I think that when we enter a state of metaphysical awareness, we can simultaneously slip in and out of the collective human race's thoughts and feelings. I believe this is where clairvoyance comes from. If human beings really can tap into the hive mind, does that mean one human with enough training, can shift the entire global perspective of the world? I would love to see the forums thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 am

Maybe not the worlds perspective.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:40 pm

If you could explain what the Collective Unconscious is to me that'd be nice, wiki articles are always made so confusingly. It does seem like there is a collective consciousness just by observing the internet. It's interesting, how on this forum you see many diverse posts and thoughts, and if you were to go on another psychic forum the posts and thoughts would be eerily similar. It's like we're all thinking the same things. However, this could just be through human communications. Either way it's fascinating how the ideas get around. Someone creates an idea, and then a sliver off that idea implants in anothers' mind. That sliver of the idea then grows into the full idea while inside the others' mind, and this is possible because all humans share similar DNA and upbringings, resulting form the DNA, causing us all to think alike. Sometimes that sliver may be so small it seems almost unrelated to the full idea. It's interesting, though maybe there is a collective telepathic communication consciousness that every species has. It's an interesting thought that we have alike...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 pm

The Collective Unconscious is a theory that covers thing like two people "discovering" evolution (Yes Darwin got credit, but another man simultaneously got the idea and wrote a paper about it, never hearing of Darwin's work) Its like, once an idea is out in the open, anyone at all can think of it, after the original thought occurred once. At least thats how I view it.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Wait, what's the difference between the collective consciousness and the "collective unconscious"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Well I guess in some way's they are the same thing. The collective unconscious is just a term Carl Jung coined to represent his thoughts IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to the Collective Unconscious    Connecting to the Collective Unconscious  Empty

Back to top Go down

Connecting to the Collective Unconscious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1