Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm

levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate P_DD_home_depic_lev_1868

Daniel Dunglas Home was a famous Scottish psychic and medium who could reportedly levitate and speak to the dead.

Last edited by Mark Mauvais on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Something odd and help on levitating the body   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

So i went to bed in the corner of the room with a table right beside my bed then when i wake up my cover was parsley on the table and on the ground so i didn't really care at the time because i was tired. So up till now i was wondering. Did i really lift my cover with my mind in my sleep? because i tried to recreate it on my bed laying down (you know with the arms) but i couldn't, my arms could never get it half way on the table.

Also could some one explain to me on how to levitate the human body it would be great to know Very Happy 

please and thank you for any info

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Sorry but don't know much about your levitation Sad. But yes, Mark has done this. And my opinion would be best to KEEP practicing this during lucid dream. It's really important because lucid dreaming helps you gain the feelings of what it would be like for real.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 am

I have never seen anyone levitating their own body - to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Earthly_Realm wrote:
I have never seen anyone levitating their own body - to the best of my knowledge.

Now you have lol. A friend of mine Devin Branden could as well but only a little bit. And I'm practicing it now as well.

Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Mark.. You have to teach me this shit man. How do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Damn that is some awesome shit mate!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 am

calebredd9 wrote:
Mark.. You have to teach me this shit man. How do you do it?
You can do the first one. You just don't know. He was lucid dreaming. And he levitated. It's something like sleep walking. But he levitated! The second one, well that's the results of being a psychic for 5 goddamn years!
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Transvection   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 am

Transvection. I know mark and Nazir did it (I know Nazir did it because I saw a comment of his), have any of you done it? Or even have an experience where you THINK you levitated?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 am

There is a ethod taught by the yogi who taught the beatles known as yogic flying.

Im adding it to my blog to do list!
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:15 am

Do you know where I can learn?
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 am

But mark, yogi flying is pretty much hopping with your legs crossed... I know there's more to it, but I can't find any yogic flying videos where they actually levitate/fly.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:30 am

cant understand the russian too well but i wish i could find a lead as to who that was levitating so fucking high in the air
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:09 pm

I saw it some time ago too. I think it was a child of a monk. Name? Je ne sais pas.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 am

Devin can levitate? I didn't know
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Levitation attempt   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Ok, so tiday after my sun gazing and third eye meditation I tried to levitate. Just had a sudden urge to try it. I got my toes off the ground but when it came to my heels I got off balance plus, i had a tingling feeling in my calf muscles while i was trying to do soand I could feel push force in myarms...am I doing it right? And also, how should I proceed with it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: last night I dreamed that I could levitate and teleport if I concentrated hard.   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:27 am

I had a dream that I could levitate and teleport if I concentrated hard enough and kept trying in the same day.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:38 am

Well, practice makes perfect. Keep believing!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:38 am

Don't worry I will.
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

PostSubject: Levitation also..   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Beginning of this year, I received Levitation guidance, basically, during a dream. At the time.. I knew nothing about dreams or astral experiences etc. A hazy blob stood before me.. and instructed me to raise my arms..I did and levitated  elegantly and then came back down.  (Again, I know more about dreams and such now)- BUT that was the experience then..  No weird stuff or thought forms created during the brief experience. Just me levitating. It was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:44 am

That's nice.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: how do u do body levitation mark or anyone plz teach me   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 am

Plz teach me how 2 levitate my body
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 am

It's incredibly difficult. I've only achieved it a couple of times... It's way to draining for me. You have to do telekinesis on your own body.
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 am

Like seriously it is a goal I think we are all striving for, but it takes a ton of commitment time and effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate   levitation - Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Dunglas Home Levitation How to Levitate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next