Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration Empty
PostSubject: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:27 am

in this video I show you the result of having all chakras open and trying psychic powers!
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 am

Nice demonstration. Also cool sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:38 am

So you basically stand on the balcony on a cloudy and windy day, claiming you do Aerokinesis?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:47 am

So you basically have never tried nor done any psychic ability and go bashing others that practice them on a daily basis? Makes perfect sense, and for the record mate, i caused the wind to happen i have that ability
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:18 am

Ain't nobody is bashed by me. But some of you seemingly fool your own selves by persuading themselves to have some psychic ability, when in fact, the caused events are nothing but of physical or scientific nature.

I don't have to have psychic experience to question others abilities. There are enough charlatans out there. So if I can comprehend those events as of physical or scientific nature, I have no reason to believe in some psychic influence.

All I saw in this video was you on a cloudy and windy day, claiming to bend air. The wind didn't change from the beginning to the end of the video, it blew your hair into your face before you started the aerokinesis and was the same after. On such windy days, the air of course isn't moving with a constant speed but alternates, times weaker, times stronger, it varies at some interval. Anything seen in the video is scientifically interpretable.

That has nothing to do with bashing, it's just up to you to prove, that your abilities are of psychic nature, instead of leaving it to our believe of you having actual psychic abilities.

Again, I believe in psychic abilities and phenomenon, yet I'm not convinced by any claim. No need to be offended. I also don't claim that you lied to us, I think it's more that you overestimated yourself, believing it was actually you who caused the wind, while in fact it was just a natural event.

Last edited by Lightning on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:09 am

That's why I don't like Aerokinesis.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:57 am

I dont understand....
what I supposed to be looking at?
Lxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:12 am

at this point in the day I had been practicing for atleast an hour before I decided to make a video, if you look through my youtube channel im pretty experienced with aerokinesis, ive been practicing for atleast 6-8 months, this video just shows my ability to manipulate the wind at sheer will power
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:20 am

Lightning wrote:
Ain't nobody is bashed by me. But some of you seemingly fool your own selves by persuading themselves to have some psychic ability, when in fact, the caused events are nothing but of physical or scientific nature.

I don't have to have psychic experience to question others abilities. There are enough charlatans out there. So if I can comprehend those events as of physical or scientific nature, I have no reason to believe in some psychic influence.

All I saw in this video was you on a cloudy and windy day, claiming to bend air. The wind didn't change from the beginning to the end of the video, it blew your hair into your face before you started the aerokinesis and was the same after. On such windy days, the air of course isn't moving with a constant speed but alternates, times weaker, times stronger, it varies at some interval. Anything seen in the video is scientifically interpretable.

That has nothing to do with bashing, it's just up to you to prove, that your abilities are of psychic nature, instead of leaving it to our believe of you having actual psychic abilities.

Again, I believe in psychic abilities and phenomenon, yet I'm not convinced by any claim. No need to be offended. I also don't claim that you lied to us, I think it's more that you overestimated yourself, believing it was actually you who caused the wind, while in fact it was just a natural event.
excuse me for the mix up, you just came on as aggressive, if you search through my videos of aerokinesis you can see clearly my ability to control the wind is quite obvious and also you can clearly see what is natural and what is controlled by me, I am no noob to psychic ability and have been practicing for well over a year and a half, at this point there is no over estimation my friend, before I started to record I had been practicing that day for an hour or two of warm up exercises and manipulation exercises. perhaps you ought to try my method for yourself and see how successful you become at aerokinesis
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:31 am

You are very talented nowforever, use your ability into telekinesis, will be better.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Lightning wrote:

Few things I want to point out in this since you seem driven by logic:
1. If it is you who is not convinced leave it at that and don't claim to represent the views of people you don't know

2. You (myself also) have no way of knowing whether or not the day was windy to begin with. You speak as though you were standing next to him at the time

3. Discouraging people is wrong. The worst thing you can do to someone is tell them they cant. Limit them
Lightning wrote:
You may have limited yourself but please don't take other down with you. Thanks
-------------------
"For those who believe no proof is necessary , for those who don't believe no proof is sufficient"
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:57 am

Quote :
1. If it is you who is not convinced leave it at that and don't claim to represent the views of people you don't know

At least I have to comprehend whether psychic abilities were used or not, since in this forum, user want to demonstrate it. So if I praise someone for his abilities, I need to comprehend that he is the source of those events. Even more dubious was the girl who put out the candle by simply moving her hands around and claiming that was Chi. At this point I see absolutely no reason not to disagree.

Quote :
2. You (myself also) have no way of knowing whether or not the day was windy to begin with. You speak as though you were standing next to him at the time.

The clouds were visibly moving and his hair was blew into his face. Logically, it was windy.

Quote :
"For those who believe no proof is necessary , for those who don't believe no proof is sufficient"

Which certainly doesn't apply to me, as I believe. I believe in certain abilities, but need proofs for someone's ability to use them, and at this point, proofs can be sufficient or not. Believing in a certain thing doesn't mean to believe in a certain person.

I didn't call his abilities into question, merely the video.
I think that was enough of discussion in this thread, just wanted to point out that I'm not alleging anything or deny his abilities. The point was, that in this video, I didn't recognized psychic abilities.

Though I don't know, it may not allowed to be skeptical? As you said to me, "if you don't believe it, just leave it at that."

------------------------------

For the rest: Keep it going @nowforever. Would like to see others in your surrounding noticing the sudden change of wind force caused by you.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:54 am

i can actually provide a vias for somebody who noticed the change of wind, back in the summer, i went about a 1/2 mile up in the woods, my uncle lived to the right about a 1/4 mile and my house  was of course a 1/2 mile away, i made the wind blow only in my specific area, called my uncle and asked if the wind was blowing he said no, and called my fiancé and asked if the wind was blowing there and she said no, my energy connects so well with the energy of the wind that i have an instant effect on the wind when i do try to control it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration   aerokinesis - Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Aerokinesis Demonstration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1