Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

precognition dreams plz help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

dreams - precognition dreams plz help  Empty
PostSubject: precognition dreams plz help    dreams - precognition dreams plz help  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:56 pm

How do i do this dream of future events ect anything Will be helpful thanks
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: precognition dreams plz help    dreams - precognition dreams plz help  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Dreams doesn't always show straight the future. I've seen clear dreams about the future but I also see  strange things and stuff which tells what is going to happen. For example I saw a dream where I had to go for a surgery and it meant that I'm going to lose money because of some ones sincerity. And in one dream there was white rose which froze and it means that great sorrow is coming for me. You should try find some dream dictionary books.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: precognition dreams plz help    dreams - precognition dreams plz help  EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 am

Precognitive dreams come randomly to the untrained, for instance i can be chillin in my house and suddenly ill have a vision of something to be, there are ways to hone in on this ability though mate, i agree with haddock go and find a dream dictionary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: precognition dreams plz help    dreams - precognition dreams plz help  Empty

Back to top Go down

precognition dreams plz help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1