Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:27 pm

just created super big gust blow off my window...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Very good.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Apparently, I do telekinesis best when I'm sitting at my computer, but when I go to do it somewhere else, I'm not that good at it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:05 am

That's interestingly sad, but keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Blake9501 wrote:
Apparently, I do telekinesis best when I'm sitting at my computer, but when I go to do it somewhere else, I'm not that good at it.

Maybe that's best place at the moment where you can relax and get the best focus. When you practie tk somewhere else, try to remember feelings you get when you practice sitting near your computer room.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Haddock wrote:
Blake9501 wrote:

Maybe that's best place at the moment where you can relax and get the best focus. When you practie tk somewhere else, try to remember feelings you get when you practice sitting near your computer room.

To get relaxed when practicing to just don't think anything, you only see your visualization and flow with it, don't force it!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:12 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:35 am

Still have very big problems with lesson 2. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I started to have doubts about this whole Phenomena after almost 3 months of intensive training
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

N4ra wrote:
Still have very big problems with lesson 2. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I started to have doubts about this whole Phenomena after almost 3 months of intensive training

Try tunnel technique. I found this yesterday and already got little more progress.

Visualize a "tunnel" between you and the object. The only thing that should be present in your awareness is the tunnel and the object at the end of the tunnel.

Now, imagine your mind's hands coming out and pulling the object in. Once you feel the pull, you might want to make sounds in your head that suggest a strong magnetic field (nnnn.... nnn.... nnnn.... )
Back to top Go down
Divinest3
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:19 am

I just joined today, and I have so many questions. One regarding my chakra, I am the sluggish slower paced chakra, I also take antidepressants, is this going to have an effect on my energy level? I practiced with the paper last night and got it to move, only with force from my hand motion. Also I was wondering, I'm a tattoo artist and I was wondering if it would be a good time to practice after I do a tattoo, because of the electricity that goes through my hand? Or would that be like cheating? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:16 am

I don't think it should matter either way.
Back to top Go down
Divinest3
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Practiced with foil psi wheel and got almost a full rotation, still a bit confused about how to build up & tansfer energy .. I watched some videos & the guy talking about the vibrations of our water & such, ya' I don't feel it. Maybe if I ran around the block real quick I could!
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Few days ago when I was practicing lesson 2 it seemed like the piece of paper was rising not falling. Yesterday I was able to lock the energy to my hand then successfully moved it slowly to the object releasing it very controlled.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Divinest3 wrote:
Practiced with foil psi wheel and got almost a full rotation, still a bit confused about how to build up & tansfer energy .. I watched some videos & the guy talking about the vibrations of our water & such, ya' I don't feel it. Maybe if I ran around the block real quick I could!

rub both of your hand together and sink it under water...
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:34 pm

When I was practicing yesterday psi wheel without hands somehow I felt the psi wheel in me, I felt the energy and some kind of resistance.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

Blake9501 wrote:

Yeah I feel comfortable in certain places too usually familiar where I've practiced before, maybe some chi gets left behind or there's a hole to the spirit world form practicing tk? I'm sure I'd do better if I sitting near the edge of a water fall with the sun on me and flowers everywhere though, so it's probably just a comfort thing.

It's been a few months, so how has everybody progressed so far?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 am

Well I can now blast a jello box a little bit with my energy and it will rock back and forth a bit.
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:08 am

Electrokinesis-Telekinesis
Turning on and off lamp while moving it.

Goal = Try to completely control the off and on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:43 am

zamzam1098 wrote:
Electrokinesis-Telekinesis
Turning on and off lamp while moving it.

Goal = Try to completely control the off and on.
That's amazing, got any tips on how to start electrokinesis?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:22 am

Great zam zam.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:24 am

Hey thought i would suggest getting a plasma ball and absorb the energy from that you can get it from Amazon or any major department store like Walmart.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Consider my advice if you like   mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:25 am

i'm not zam zam but i do think you should consider my advice.
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 pm

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
Hey thought i would suggest getting a plasma ball and absorb the energy from that you can get it from Amazon or any major department store like Walmart.

Ok i'll try to get one

how much do you get it is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Wow ZamZam your good and you progressed quick!

Here's the plasma ball you can get at Walmart, it's 20$. http://goo.gl/dFF2Is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next