Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genocell
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. Empty
PostSubject: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello.. I found your lucid dream video then this forums.. I have recurring nightmares, not every night, but sometimes as often as 1-2 times a week. I have had dreams were the world has ended, in many different ways, been told things in dreams by weird creatures (reptile/human looking things). Been to other planets and been to another dimension I think (not sure tho)

I suffer from manic depression, and been told its what causes the dreams.. but I doubt it. The dreams most of the time have nothing to do with me at all.. and sometimes the people in it I have no clue who they are. I tried to keep a dream journal but I dont usually remember the dreams right away when I wake up.. they come to me in bits sometimes from various triggers in the day.

I have been searching for something to help me.. but im lost, I have been for a long time.. im not sure what they are, or why im having them. figured I would post something here and see what others think who maybe know more then I do.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:22 am

You should try praying for good dreams, but if you aren't religious then I guess you could program a construct to give you good dreams .
Back to top Go down
Genocell
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 am

I have tried many things to stop dreams. For the longest time I thought I was being haunted (lots of ghost type stuff happened to me) even played with a Quija board to see if that would make it stop or to contact them.... all I got was threats from it so I closed it off and burned it.. nothing I have done as helped, I tried to program myself at night to have good dreams.

I have had dreams were people I know who died have told me personal things, I have had dreams were I hurt a 10 year old for a corrupt government. I have had dreams were this weird jester who is like 3 feet tall (recurring dream) telling me if I try to stop whats going to happen I will die.

before my dad died i had a dream that he had 3 or so months to live, woke up thinking it was real... and he died like a few months later. (he was very sick was helping take care of him)

I dont know how to do anything like that construct thing. I am not a religious person. but I live my life as a good person, I will be the guy who would help a old lady out of a store with her groceries because its the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Genocell
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:23 am

also thank you for responding. most people just think im nuts or im making all this up.. I have messaged others on different sites but no one responds.. other then one guy who told me his wife has the same dreams *told him a few in length) and brought up something to do with aliens and pleadians and reptilians.. dunno I just am sick of bad dreams. and if the one came true, how do I know some of the others wont.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:55 am

Bad dreams can really suck and affect the whole of your day.

Eat cheese before bed. That will cure your problem.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.   dreams - Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello new here, have bad dreams every night almost.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1