Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im having a hard time with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

time - Im having a hard time with telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Im having a hard time with telekinesis   time - Im having a hard time with telekinesis EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 am

Well, i haven't been doing any telekinesis since i haven't got good progress but one day i had a good progress, and that was that i moved a can a little bit, and it took time. I tried telekinesis today and some other days but i don't get any good progress, im trying to visualize that i push it, but my third eye isn't open yet i think.

I have been doing a lot of meditation and some chi, but i can't seem any progress.

I don't know, can anyone help me? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Im having a hard time with telekinesis   time - Im having a hard time with telekinesis EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 am

TkPoku wrote:
Well, i haven't been doing any telekinesis since i haven't got good progress but one day i had a good progress, and that was that i moved a can a little bit, and it took time. I tried telekinesis today and some other days but i don't get any good progress, im trying to visualize that i push it, but my third eye isn't open yet i think.

I have been doing a lot of meditation and some chi, but i can't seem any progress.

I don't know, can anyone help me? Shocked
Feeling it is the most important part.

Look back on the days you had progress. What did you feel? How did it feel? Try to replicate the feeling, but not necessarily the same result.Work up slowly until you can consistently bring back the feeling.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Im having a hard time with telekinesis   time - Im having a hard time with telekinesis EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:42 am

Meditation will help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im having a hard time with telekinesis   time - Im having a hard time with telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Im having a hard time with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1