Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auras and objects (feed back)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

auras - Auras and objects (feed back) Empty
PostSubject: Auras and objects (feed back)   auras - Auras and objects (feed back) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 am

For the past week I wanted to get my auric sight up again, i did it but I'm still a little rusty.i noticed that the longer i starred at certain aura colors i could see those colors almost instantly but with other colors like red,yellow ,orange, and pink are harder for me to see. so i figured if anyone knows the aura color of certain objects list em down, the wider the range of seeing the colors the better the auric sight will be. this isn't just for me but for all of you

p.s ive notcied on #2 pencils the aura range is between green-purple, I've seen some that where grey and some that where black.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

auras - Auras and objects (feed back) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auras and objects (feed back)   auras - Auras and objects (feed back) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:20 am

All matter should emit at least some kind of weak magnetic field or "aura"
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Auras and objects (feed back)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1