Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Attack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi,
I have ZERO fear, no nightmares, and sub-consciously program myself daily to the extreme for MAX positivity.

A few days back I had a brief dream, I guess, where I was constrained in a car seat or chair.. and a black helicopter or witch or dragon ?? flew above me and then swooped back down and plunged a thick black sword or helicopter blade into my HEART.. and just held it there for like 5-10 seconds..(which is actually a long time to be impaled).

I was not scared at the time.. but awoke immediately after it happened sort of shocked.. and took it to be an aggressive attack. Actually, I looked down after it was pulled out and saw blood on a white shirt..but that was likely my mind instantly creating a thought form of that view. (then i awoke)

What the heck was that??? It was NOT a nightmare since there was no fear. (an ENERGY attack??)

(I might note I believe I sustained a minor physical injury from an equally odd astral fight a few weeks earlier.) I believe I have attracted the attention of some dark entities. I am now better protected.. but WHAT DO YOU THINK?  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 am

It might have been a dream of an future event.. Have you ever heard of precognitions?
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have had virtually every type of experience. I'm pretty sure it was an energy attack or actual attempt to kill me through damage to my etheric body(??). I say this because I woke up injured after a bizarre astral fight a few weeks earlier... with an entity with the head of my FATHER.. and I have zero issues with him. It was an entity trying to give me distress. BUT.. I am too strong to experience fear or distress. All these negative EVENTS (although I just interpret them as indicators of me being on the RIGHT PATH of LIGHT) are new in my life. I have since created multiple defense levels, so I feel fortunate to have experienced these attacks.  -  The only OTHER thing it could have been, IMHO, would have been my subconscious (mis)interpreting a nighttime (positive) ET surgery/upgrade event. However, because I am in ELITE physical condition for a human.. I can't conceive why anything would ever be done to my HEART physically. since my CARDIO is insanely strong,etc. - I think either I upset a DARK FORCE online.. or NEGATIVE ENTITIES are attacking me now before my developing skills and powerful love intent is fully realized. (??)
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 pm

My girlfriend told me that she was able to do some kind of astral telekinesis stuff. Something like she left her body and went to another room(door was locked)and then moved stuff in that room.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 am

I usually just go to the Astral Universe Nowforever has set up when I astral project but I think I'll try doing some "astral telekinesis" it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:17 am

I had multiple GUIDED experiences shortly after my awakening - like (as opposed to the instant materialization of the astral realm) - I've been shown how to MATERIALIZE.. where things appear one second after I think of them vs. instantly. This occurred before I had had any lucid experiences or knew most things in astral realm are the product of instant materializations (from subconscious )due to lack of time and physical density.

Early on, I had an ethereal guide show me levitation, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:07 am

Interesting ..
Usually there's a lot more info in astral events (multiple layers of feelings and symbolism). Especially in your case, since you didn't feel fear, then what did you feel? Perhaps you could meditate on the symbols to try and figure out what they meant for you. Another thing you could do is paying attention to all symbols in this material life. Due to the multilayered nature of manifestation, there are usually similar symbols in this reality as well.

Quote :
.. or NEGATIVE ENTITIES are attacking me now before my developing skills and powerful love intent is fully realized.
This sounds feasible .. in this case, there would be an unresolved issue related to the heart chakra and your father.

An MMORPG analogy:
Like a crack in the shield that you're using to protect against enemy's sword. The enemy is attentive and cunning .. they'll notice and use it for their advantage. They'll keep hitting the crack until the shield breaks or until you fix it.

I've performed telekinesis in a closed room via astral too, but rarely have I been able to reproduce my astral visits on will. So, haven't gotten it on tape yet.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:58 am

[[Usually there's a lot more info in astral events (multiple layers of feelings and symbolism)]]
Good point! While the Negative aspects of this astral event seem obvious.. I also can't shake the feeling that it actually may have been some psychic surgery of a positive nature being performed on me by ETs. This sense has only increased over time due to the fact that SINCE the purported attack event I have confirmed contact with my Star Family and also nature of the training I am receiving during dreamtime. Wink Anyhow, there is a chance I might have been upgraded to store more electromagnetic energy in my body. That's all I can share at this point. -Finally, one of my strengths is my BELIEF and lack of need to know. This is one reason why I am growing so quickly right now..ironically.. "patient knowing and faith w/o fear or concern". Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Astral Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Attack?   Astral Attack? Empty