Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:19 pm

A few years ago or so I had a dream that I was dead in a cemetery with my family around the coffin before burial and it was at an aerial view, I tried to talk to them and tell them "i'm right here, i'm here" but they couldn't hear me, then a few minutes of trying they finally talked to me and I was no longer at an aerial view but at a regular view as everyday life. The odd thing about this was the cemetery was located across the street of where my first real place of living was (a trailer park), we'd pass by it everyday to school when I was younger (i'm now 22).

The scary thing is I have a lot of deja-vu with dreams, I'd be looking at something one day and remember I saw it in a dream in the past (whether it be a few months ago dream that happened or years ago, doesn't matter) I still get that feeling either way and it clicks in my head that i've seen this before somewhere (in my dreams) now my situation now is we moved away from that place a long time ago (10+ years) to a different city nearby, now we plan on moving back to the same city (but not in the trailer park) I'm wondering if that's such a good idea or not considering I had the dream a while ago about being dead in a cemetery at burial in the same city were supposed to move to.

Any thoughts on this?

Also...if anyone has seen the news lately about the Kenyan Attacks, I saw that in a past dream too. I didn't think much of it...thought it was just a horrible dream..I feel like i'm cursed with something.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Update (since no one bothered to reply and if anyone is interested)

Posted somewhere else and this guy gave me this response.

"Death in a dream is a symbol of a psychological change - one end is followed by a new beginning. The aerial view indicates you are looking at your life from a somewhat objective viewpoint - as if it was the life of a stranger. You also can't seem to reach friends and family about this - it is intensely personal and they won't get it. You have "put to rest" much of what happened in that city in your first habitation. You can look at it and see it objectively. This kind of experience in dreams (and life) is common. It DOES NOT foreshadow the death of your physical form.

Eventually, you do get thru to the people around you and you resume a more ordinary perspective on your life. Now with the prospect of moving back to the same city the communication is restarted - you are back in the present and thinking and feeling about what it might mean to move back there.

Don't confuse the experience of deja vu with prophecy.

The jury is still out on what deja vu is and what it means. For instance, people generally are not aware of the fact that we are ALWAYS experiencing events in the past. By the time the experience is received by our senses (contact), processed by the brain (sensed) and then interpreted (perceived) a fraction of a second or more has gone by. The experience is in the past. Usually this happens so quickly we are not even aware of the sequence. There is one theory about deja vu that our process of remembering these 3 links is speeded up and what seems like deja vu is really a kind of an echo remembering the contact and then the perception (one example there are LOTS of theories)."
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:34 am

I could have sworn is replied to this!

I had a most peculiar dream myself last night. My wife was boxing a fat woman in a canal. Odd huh?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:26 am

That's very....random XD I wish I had more random dreams like that instead of crap that is disturbing, Lol.
Back to top Go down
peak23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:33 am

Moi j'ai rêvé que je lévitais 80 pourcent de mon temps et que j'arrivais pas à redescendre...ce rêve m'a intrigué vous avez des intérprétation ???
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 am

I had a very strange dream recently myself. All I really remember is a brain out of head experience, like I could see my own brain. Was freaky.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 am

peak23 wrote:
Moi j'ai rêvé que je lévitais 80 pourcent de mon temps et que j'arrivais pas à redescendre...ce rêve m'a intrigué vous avez des intérprétation ???

*English Translation*

I dreamed I lévitais 80 percent of my time and I could not back down ... this dream intrigued me you have interpretation??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I had a most peculiar dream myself last night. My wife was boxing a fat woman in a canal. Odd huh?

Too much GTA V... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 pm

peak23 wrote:

I remember my first levitation dream. do you remember how it felt, how you propelled yourself from the ground? for me it was like an upward thrust all over my body.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Dream Interpretation   dream - Need help with Dream Interpretation Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1