Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation 1000 membersa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Operation 1000 membersa Empty
PostSubject: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:32 am

At the time of writing this we have around 650 members registered and around 60 solid regular posters. This is amazing, especially when I think back to a time when it was pretty much just me, Nazir, Jake, NF and a couple of others.

So our next target has to be the big 1000 members. I know we can do it, the facebook group is busting with members and there are many people interested in Psi phenomena all around the world.

But how do we get them here? I'd love to hear some fresh ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 am

well maybe we should make an advertisement for the forum like the other ads that go before youtube videos, the ad could be something like NF starts out: "are you interested in psychic phenomena such as playing with fire, or maybe having the power of the wind literally at your fingertips" the video shows actual footage of my pyrowork and aerowork, and then mark comes on with: "or maybe your interested in the works of telekinesis and levitation" Video shows your telekinesis gun and you levitating while asleep, and then nazir comes on with:" and some people enjoy witchcraft and divination" and the video goes to his witchcraft and divination work and sw25 closes it with: then you would enjoy your time spent at the psychic investigation forum and website, we have everything from simple telekinesis to materialization from the astral worlds, all the way to spawning tornados with your mind! come and sign up! its 100%free!" and the commercial closes with the forum logo  Shocked what you think mark?!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:34 am

I like it. I would be happy to do that. Let's see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

Up for anything that doesn't sell the forum's soul. Or yours
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm

An advertisement! That sounds wonderful. That's really the only thing I can think of that will get members quickly. I think it would only attract a little bit of negativity, nothing we cannot deal with, and there's a good chance if they come as a skeptic they wont leave as a skeptic. We would really need to work on the advertisement though to make it perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 am

Hey Smile as one of the first few members (I remember when there were under 20 members xd) I'd like to suggest not rushing unto getting new members. It really takes a toll on the quality of the posts and spam. If we want to expand, please consider adding a chat box. Otherwise a new thread for every little problem will be very chaotic. I hope you consider and I'm back for now
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:11 pm

I agree a chat box would be a great addition to the forum.
I think a good way we could expand is through making kickass montages of all of our best psychic and psychokinetic demonstrations with some awesome music. I don't know about you guys but whenever I watch a cool montage I always get super pumped. This might be a great way to show people that what we are doing is real and inspire them to learn about it.

Also I'm not sure about using ads to attract people to the forum. It may end up bringing more trolls than people who are truly interested in learning. Ads may work but those are just my thoughts about them.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:26 pm

We got through 800 so far. 200 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation 1000 membersa   Operation 1000 membersa Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation 1000 membersa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: about Psychic Investigations :: Forum feedback-