Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chakra Energy Institute

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

energy - The Chakra Energy Institute Empty
PostSubject: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:34 am

The original post here was created by mistake so it has been removed

Last edited by DevineMatrix on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:07 am

we teach all of the same things you do, except our info is free my friend, most of us here believe that psychial information should be free i subscribed to your forums thinking it would be like this one have a good day friend no hard feelings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am

nowforever13 wrote:
we teach all of the same things you do, except our info is free my friend, most of us here believe that psychial information should be free i subscribed to your forums thinking it would be like this one have a good day friend no hard feelings

Sorry buddy, my post wasn't to force anyone to join it's just an advertisement Smile. Hope it was okay with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:37 am

DevineMatrix wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:

Sorry buddy, my post wasn't to force anyone to join it's just an advertisement Smile. Hope it was okay with everyone.
Seems like a forced advertisement considering it's on another forum that does similar things.

Another money hunger psychic. What a shame
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:49 am

Thought wrote:
DevineMatrix wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:

Seems like a forced advertisement considering it's on another forum that does similar things.

Another money hunger psychic. What a shame

Nah, honestly it isn't Smile. And all the basic stuff is free just to advanced stuff that's paid section. Anyway sorry if anyone got the wrong idea, I didn't want skeptics joining to bash people that's why I posted here Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chakra Energy Institute   energy - The Chakra Energy Institute Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chakra Energy Institute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1