Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to give an object my energy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

energy - How to give an object my energy? Empty
PostSubject: How to give an object my energy?   energy - How to give an object my energy? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:12 pm

I know it may sound silly, but so far I am not aware of the fact that I am giving energy to an object, as I don't visualize anything like that.

I figured out when I hold my hand a few inches away from an object like a feather or anything else in light weight class + balancing without a lot of friction, that I am able to shake the object and from there I can use intentions to make it move, even though my direction intentions are still not that precise. Most of the time I can make objects like balancing feathers or piece of paper twitch and shake up and down but from there it seems I have a problem directing my energy to it to make it move in any direction!

What is the best technique to get my energy mixed with the object? In order to connect with it? I am actually not sure if there is a connection. I feel buzzing in my hands when I reach a certain energy level, it feels like a cold breeze of wind very slowly crawling up my wrists and palms and reaching finger tips, then the object starts shaking. But what is the technique after reaching that stage??? Am I missing something? Or why can't I direct the object in any direction after it already began to shake?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria

How to give an object my energy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1