Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() Empty
PostSubject: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 am

I DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID ITI DID IT ALMOST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 am

Wow, you are getting so good!
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 am

NateWilson1509 wrote:
Wow, you are getting so good!

It just took me 1 hours to do lol...
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:06 am

getting more and more jealous! This is simply amazing. Again your visualizations? What did you use for levitating objects?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 am

PS. I sent you a PM, hopefully read from you later. Going out now getting some air lol. This is just too amazing. I need to practice more. Sometimes it's strange I see your fast results and wonder myself why I struggle to move objects without hands. Like pull is still difficult! Sad And then you are going there and levitate in 1 hour??? WHAT THE HELL??? How long have you been practicing TK?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:19 am

Tanjeria wrote:
PS. I sent you a PM, hopefully read from you later. Going out now getting some air lol. This is just too amazing. I need to practice more. Sometimes it's strange I see your fast results and wonder myself why I struggle to move objects without hands. Like pull is still difficult! Sad And then you are going there and levitate in 1 hour??? WHAT THE HELL??? How long have you been practicing TK?

3 years or so now.
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:21 am

Tanjeria wrote:
getting more and more jealous! This is simply amazing. Again your visualizations? What did you use for levitating objects?

I found out how to do this in this fourms..

I visualize the object weight is lighter and lighter, then visualize smoke energy coming out my hand under the pen and the other stuff, then it float.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 am

Nice man Smile!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:26 am

great stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
wonderwall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

kudos to u
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:50 am

Cool but what is that music in the background?
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 am

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
Cool but what is that music in the background?

My sister is playing that song. Ariana Grande Problem
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:51 am

Zamzam, that is awesome! Truly inspiring! After watching your vid, I practiced my psi wheel and made it turn a full half turn!!! Thought it was the AC cause it was shuddering so.. then about 5 min later, I heard the AC kick in!!! You are truly inspiring!! Thanks and keep it up!! Smile
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 am

rocking zamzam. it really inspired me my friend.....i am practicing very hard after seeing your video zamzam
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 am

Nice zam zam how do you concentrate with that music on?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 am

Tanjeria wrote:
getting more and more jealous!

Tanjeria you shouldn't feel jealous. Jealously will make it harder to progress in telekinesis. You should meditate until you feel great and feel no jealousy, then you can go back to specific telekinesis practice, it'll really help. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:36 pm

No offense, "cause, telekinesis is real, but at the end... the way it fell and the grey thing goes flying, it looked like a string. I might be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Blake9501 wrote:
No offense, "cause, telekinesis is real, but at the end... the way it fell and the grey thing goes flying, it looked like a string. I might be wrong, though.

I'll re upload it tomorrow and hover over it if you think i'm using string.

I just visualize string of energy just pulling it up. That why it acting like that. I try to do the other technique that i have to visualize it lighter and smoke of my energy and come out my hand hovering it, but it don't work for me. I'll try to accomplish this and make it into my goal list too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()   time - Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :() Empty

Back to top Go down

Levitating Pen and Other at same time (Almost :()

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1