Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi Wheel Under glass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass Empty
PostSubject: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:33 am

Any one have any tips for this? I am really struggling with connecting with the wheel under glass. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!! namaste
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 pm

I tried for 34 consecutive days but psi whell moved slightly to some recovery during these 34 days. I practice every day and I movie each of my practices. She only moved that ¼ turn maximum during these 34 days. Sometimes I have to watch the video in fast forward. I have been practicing telekinesis for only five months. I gave up after 34 days, but I will come back one day when I have more experience. I realized that I wanted to go too fast. It's like learning a musical instrument, you need to master the basics well. You will not know a guitar virtuoso after only 5 months of practice. On another forum I met two guys who turned the psi whell under glass jar. I asked these guys how long it took for them to get to do that. A replied 1 ½ years and the other two years. Telekinesis is a discipline like any other discipline, it takes time, perseverance and desire to succeed.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:19 am

I dunno, visualize going through the glass? It's pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:21 am

I had my first success just a day ago or so! Remember I didn't do any Telekinesis for like 9-10 years!!! I just came back to it with 27! And my first attempt was under a really thick glass! It took me 12 minutes to concentrate and bring my intention inside the jar! Then the tin foil began slowly to move!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:22 am

Congrats Tanjeria!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:18 pm

To connect the object inside the glass. Just imagine you are the object and try to move it right or left. That easier for me to do. Or just visualize there no glass around object and move like you originally do without glass:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Under glass   wheel - Psi Wheel Under glass Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi Wheel Under glass

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1