Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

animals and energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

energy - animals and energy Empty
PostSubject: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Hey guys, do you know if animals can sense energy better than humans? Because I was in the woods today being clouded by mosquitoes and I decided to try something. I calmed my mind, and absorbed as much energy as i could then I released it all in like a pulse. Now i am not strong enough to move anything yet but all these bugs just left after i released the energy.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Nate , this is a nice experience and yes animals especially insects are very sensitive to our energies! 3 days ago I sat on the balcony and was humming with the wind, suddenly out of nowhere this huge green bug flew by and crashed literally into my forehead. He tried to fly up again, but when I concentrated on him and said in my mind come back to me a few times, he turned around and landed on my arm!

Another experience I have all the time is with ants! Whenever I practice telekinesis one or two ants suddenly appear and crawl up on the object I try to move. It's every single time that an ant suddenly changes movement and climbs up on a standing piece of paper, on my psi wheel. They are always there whenever I try to practice Tk! Other than that it seems they search for energy sources or get confused on their way and think they need to go where the energy leads them!

That's my explanation for this phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

That is very interesting, thank you for sharing your experiences. That leads me to believe that my third eye is open and I just need to train on meditation and energy manipulation more because whenever I use energy I see like static distortion around whatever I concentrate on and especially when I move chi I can see it like water or electrons moving. Not in color just a distortion like when you see a car in the summer and the engine is radiating heat to where you can see it.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:52 pm

I had a same experience today, I was focussing around a plastic spoon which was hanging on a string, because I wanted to train TK on it hanging! After a few seconds I started seeing a white glow around the moving spoon. It was looking really beautiful and I enjoyed it a lot! I you are able to see the static, which are probably electrons in the air and around objects. Remember, breath = air = energy. Electrons = energy. You can try to connect your own energy with the one that you can see and try to absorb it. What you can see, you can believe in! What you can see, you can become. That's why I also practice energy and aura seeing! Because I believe moving objects has a lot to do with connecting to the real thing that is the object = it's energy (life force) The object itself does not exist, it only exists in our limited view! But if you are actually able to see the static, then you should also be able to influence it inside an object!
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 pm

I wish I was skilled enough to influence objects, however I say your force push video when you had the small bits of foil and I am planning on starting training with that tomorrow. But I have been able to see the static for a long time, since I was a kid. And controlling air and breezes has always come naturally to me so now I am trying to control objects but it is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:44 pm

What is your astrological star sign? Mine is LIBRA and that is actually connected to AiR. But it doesn't mean that you can then only control that one element! It should be possible with enough training to be better... Well one explanation I have is actually funny. Talking about AIR. Whenever the air condition is on here it suddenly becomes super easy! Like when you concentrate on something moving in a direction it does exactly that! Also when the air condition is on and I point my finger at something standing, like piece of paper or something else that is light weight, it normally pushes just like that. It seems it is after all AIR that is my strength so for me it is more easy to operate with movement in the air. But I also can do it without, but then it becomes more difficult because I need to create that force that is in the air!
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:58 pm

My sign is Virgo, I have no clue what element that corresponds to but I can direct strong winds outside and create small breezes inside, enough to move a balloon around the room. Haha fun but I have been able to manipulate air and wind since I was 13 and now four years later I am much better.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Well Virgo is corresponding to EARTH and the magnetic pole is MINUS! I suggest you watch this video by Trebor Seven! He explains it quite well here! Smile

Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:59 am

Thank you for sharing that video. Really helped me. However now I am confused by what he meant when he said don't use chi. I was under the impression that using chi is what moves the object.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:02 am

You never use your own chi. Maybe you mix it, but don't use it entirely! It's a fact that everything around us is energy, and CHI is nothing more than energy. When you use your own CHI you will get tired very fast and can get to an very uncomfortable exhaustion! I hope I spelled that word right... Instead focus on getting the energy from your surroundings. Like some people love to channel the suns energy, or even the moon. And others like Trebor connect their chi with the air's energy! So they don't need to use a lot of power and chi on creating first motion from stillstand! It's hard to understand I agree, but after some time you will see that certain energies work better for you, when you connect them directly to your own energy!
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 am

Remember also your breath is energy, as well as your blood!!! Connect your energy with the air that comes out of your mouth and direct it in your head to the object!! I hope that helps! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am

okay, so i need to focus on channeling energy from other sources. thank you so much for the help. I am having a bit of trouble starting out but i think i have the determination to someday be able to levitate a brick and fly. My goal is to be as powerful as Andrew from Chronicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: animals and energy   energy - animals and energy Empty

Back to top Go down

animals and energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1