Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Dragon Shot to death!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Real Dragon Shot to death! Empty
PostSubject: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2014/06/a-dragon-has-been-shot-dead-in-a-house-in-west-malaysia-2456782.html

A dragon has been shot dead in a house in West Malaysia. An fruit orchard owner were asleep in the 2nd floor room of the home woke up when he heard the screams of rabbits and sound like an odd noise tiger. Orchard owner continue peek of stairs found a strange animal with two horns and a long mustache is suck a male rabbit. Because aid, he continued to take an auto rifle and fired eight shots cause the odd animal fell to the floor. After ensuring these animals really dead he was shocked to find it is a dragon with fluffy white rabbit fur. He told reporters that, “I do not think that the animal is a white dragon. Extremely surprised me” because according to Chinese belief when a dragon enters the house, it will bring ‘luck’ and horns can fetch millions of dollars. However, he does not plan to sell any part of the body of the animal and will preserve the dead animal for public viewing.

Real Dragon Shot to death! 10373950_719403571435741_5653261912754088597_n

Real Dragon Shot to death! 10406705_719404018102363_6537085731774510277_n
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am

He looks exactly like Haku from spirited away ...
Anyway, do you believe this is real?

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 am

I sure hope it is. The dragon body looks very convincing, too good for a guy in Malaysia to just throw together for a laugh. The detail is incredible, especially on the hands / feet.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 am

Then it is so sad...
If it would visit me, I Will die from happiness :-)
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 am

I wish I could see one
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:44 am

Well, they discovered a new cryptid turning out to be real then Smile. Not sure but I consider it.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 pm

I wish it is true. I would loce to have this type of creatures roaming freely, i mean i already like the ones that are known to exist, like those bio-luminicent fishes, but this type of discoveries would mean a lot for history.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 pm

It spread in my local paranormal group. We're discussing it. Some skeptics already consider it a hoax. But now even they don't have the evidence of their statement. So now I'm staying open minded of both possibilities of being real or not. Cause I wasn't there, so who knows what for sure..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Got ourselves a bonus Goose, Spanish Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:26 am

wow
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 am

well, so we now know it was fake.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:52 am

Yup. That's the sad part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Dragon Shot to death!   Real Dragon Shot to death! Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Dragon Shot to death!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1