Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. Empty
PostSubject: Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:51 am

Ive been using both my psi wheels my paper one and my tin foil one. I see them move a little. I move back more so i wont breath on them by mistake I even cover my mouth and nose. They still move some what. But whats gets me is when I dont consentrate on moving the psi wheels and they still move some what. Do I have to move the psi wheels with a clear cover on or what. I dont want to cheat and have the wind or air moving it even when I have all my windows closed.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 am

sometimes convextion happens inbetween your hands, ive found that it only makes very small movements, keep your hands atleast 2-3 inches away from the psi wheel to eliminate the possibility of convextion, learn to control and send your energy i made a video on how to do it my friend
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 am

Calarius Valos Moonstone wrote:
Ive been using both my psi wheels my paper one and my tin foil one. I see them move a little. I move back more so i wont breath on them by mistake I even cover my mouth and nose. They still move some what. But whats gets me is when I dont consentrate on moving the psi wheels and they still move some what. Do I have to move the psi wheels with a clear cover on or what. I dont want to cheat and have the wind or air moving it even when I have all my windows closed.

try taking an empty container and placing the empty container over the psi wheel and then try moving it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 am

Your training is completely up to of course but I would suggest that you train under glass as it for me and some others improves their progress because at the moment you seem to have some doubts, well by doing your training in glass as soon as you get it moving it will be definitely telekinesis because there's no other way it can move Smile.

If you're worried about the glass just tell yourself the glass is nothing. Once you get things moving under glass you will progress so much better. Positivity also helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: I think..   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:15 am

The only way to realize this movement reason if you put PSI WHEEL under glass container, then nothing will make it move except your energy..
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.   wheel - Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im using my psi wheel but I dont really know if the wind or air cerents are moving it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1