Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dream after astral projecting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

astral - A dream after astral projecting Empty
PostSubject: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:27 am

Last night was my first attempt at astral projection. After I had finished and went to bed I had a strange dream. I dreamt I was walking through a park. Mark was standing in the park and I started talking to him but I can't remember what we were talking about. He was telling me something about someone named Jack. This might have just been a random dream, but out of curiosity Mark do you know someone or used to know someone named Jack?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 am

I don't recall anything about a Jack. I was walking through a ark this morning though, which is interesting. Can you recall any other details? Maybe what I was wearing?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:56 am

Um I think you were wearing a grey shirt but I don't really remember all of the details. I probably should have wrote it down right when I woke up all I really remember was talking to you and the name Jack.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:01 am

Thats why I always recommend keeping a journal near your bed. Then you can record your dreams while the details are freshest in your mind.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:08 am

Yeah I used to keep a journal of my dreams but I kind of stopped using it for a while. I'm gonna start writing down my dreams again just in case I have more dreams like this.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:26 am

Great thing to start doing again. Another advice, try astral projection in the morning more often then at night. It's ok to do it at night but you're more likely to fall asleep. In the morning when you just woke up(if you slept good) your lucidity is higher. Thus a higher chance of going into the theta state without going to delta.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 am

Yeah its just harder for me to do it in the morning because my I always get interupted by my family. At night its easier because everyones asleep and there are no distractions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream after astral projecting   astral - A dream after astral projecting Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream after astral projecting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1