Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. Empty
PostSubject: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:02 pm

I really want to learn telekinesis I believe with all my heart and mind that telekinesis real. But how long douse it take to really learn it.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 pm

It took me 3 months to get the job done. For lucky people, it takes weeks. For most, it takes months. For 25%, it takes years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

no matter how long it takes practice everyday because even though you cant see whats happening or get results alot is happening just beyond your vision
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 am

Learning on your own takes time and a lot of effort, this is doubled if you have no idea as to what you're doing.

There are ways to lessen the time and the best way(in my opinion) is to practice with someone that is capable of doing tk personally because they will see how you're doing and the missteps you're making and that person can also make you feel the energy or you can practice seeing this energy.

If that isn't possible you can ask help online, like in this place.

I don't know if it will help you or what not but I am in the mood to write about some of my experience as an esper.

Doing tk can be very frustrating especially when you can't feel any progress, this was one of my major obstacles and what I did was remind myself as to why am I even bothering with it.

Next was boredom, moving the pendulum under a glass(psi wheels weren't really that popular back then) made me feel sleepy, this is where I discovered that I am doing something wrong and that is - the use of energy. I thought before that doing tk is like reading a book but not at all, it is actually like running around, doing physical activities.

The number 1 major obstacle I faced is that I gained Idiopathic epilepsy, this is the biggest hindrance, every time I do tk that involves moving heavy objects I get a seizure, this did not only make stop doing tk for some time but it also made me fear doing it. What I did during the years without doing tk is meditate and learning new ways of meditation, you can say that instead of doing tk, I did meditation and this is how I ended up liking the solitude life in the mountains.

After a while, I started doing tk again with caution(I didn't have any seizure attack since I stopped doing tk), slowly but surely I am making my way back to doing tk and that is how I found this forum.

Always be motivated and always have the resolve to finish what you started.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 am

Time to pregress in tk varies from person to person. My initial progress happened in a few days time but, now im stuck. I dont know when ill be able to move heavy objects. You just gotta keep experimenting with different techniques have patience and be positive about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.   time - How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis. Empty

Back to top Go down

How long in time douse most people take to learn telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1