Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martial arts and chi energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

energy - Martial arts and chi energy Empty
PostSubject: Martial arts and chi energy   energy - Martial arts and chi energy EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 am

OK so i have gotten back into mixed martial arts and i have also been meditating again.At my local gym we have a punching bag i normally don't go over to it because im about 10 times smaller then 90 percent of the people throwing punches at it so you could imagine how embarrassing it would be for me. I finally said screw it i borrowed a pair of gloves from somebody who was punching the bag and i told my self i wanted to try something, i Imagined my hands covered in blue energy and i closed my eyes did a 2 minute breathing exercise imagining the energy growing with each breath. At this point a few of the people in gym was staring at me i took my usual striking stance took one more deep breath and threw the hardest right hand i think i ever through and to my surprise the punching bag flew back and hit the wall. two of people in the gym gave me this weird look it actually made my nervous i gave back the gloves. the one man said that was one hell of a hook that bag weighs about 150 pounds how the hell did you manage to make it fly back like that, i told him ive been training and he didn't respond he just went back to what he was doing. My question to you guys is can chi energy be possibility that powerful or did i just land a lucky strike on the right spot of the bag?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Martial arts and chi energy   energy - Martial arts and chi energy EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 am

Yeah sure sounds like chi to me. You focused your energy and released it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: chi   energy - Martial arts and chi energy EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 am

hey would just like to say whats up mark? hows everything going. and yeah i guess so i never built up that much power before even when i first joined the forum and meditated everyday i couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial arts and chi energy   energy - Martial arts and chi energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Martial arts and chi energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1