Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) Empty
PostSubject: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:03 am

My character to start off:
Character: Bomber[LAGG]
Height: 287 cm (9'5")
Weight: 304 lbs (632 lbs with robotic arm)
Power: Ultimate Psychokinesis, "Slender Man's tentacles (he's not Slendy, it's just very powerful Umbrakinesis)," Telepathy, Super-Jump

Arm specs:
Weight: 328 lbs.
length: 5 ft (20 feet when blade is unsheathed)
Blade unsheathe WPSI: 500 lbs per sq. in.
Blade retraction WPSI: 2 tons per sq. in.

Description: The "Giant" of the team, his left arm is mechanical. Robotic arm unsheathes blade when necessary. Wields massive telekinetic power after losing his left arm, and is considered SCP-3000 (Subject Class: Keter) by the SCP Foundation (See Bomber[LAGG]'s SCP page here: http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/blake-shannon ).

What are your character stats?

Last edited by Blake9501 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:11 am

My character: Myself
Power: Advanced Telekinesis, Levitation, Knife Master
Height: 6'0
weight: 150 lbs.

Last edited by TonyMP166 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 am

Me: spectator, watcher(not in the movie but did get my tickets Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 am

Lol, you've already been mentioned!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Haha, sounds cool to me Smile.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm

I have a million ideas, but I can't really pick one. I thought of myself, a villain of the story (or many), I'm just overflowed w/ ideas!!! :shocked: Which can go first?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 am

Me(usually on friday)
psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) 27250
Abilities: unknown
Other information: drunken ghost ship captain
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Me( myself)
Height 5ft 3"
Abilities. Telekinesis , body shift and mma fighter.
Weight 48 kgs.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:37 pm

myself, 6ft 2 235 lbs, usually quiet but people listen when i talk
abilities, elementals plus umbrakinesis, super strength, ninja and can summon things such as rain fire or lightning in space without air
other... long flowing hair serves as motion detectors so nobody can sneak up on me, also skilled with a rifle and sword
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:26 pm

My Character: Good Girl Gone Bad

Alias: The Goblin Witch
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100.0 lbs
Powers: .Strong Telekinesis (Carrie White strong)
.Flexibility
.Minor strength
.Rockets attached to Doc Martins
.Very little number of Pumpkin Bombs
.2 butterfly knives
Description: Adapting into the world of villainy after being kidnapped by Five when she was 15, Teresa thought she could "upgrade" Five's sinister plot-- for example, taking away the Darth Vader idea from his logo; also thought that it's "lame & un-creative." At age 21, she finally escaped from Five's lair & was never seen again. A few months later, Mark notices one of her tweets that she's at Universal Orlando in order to look for work. He & Essa came to investigate at one of Marvel Super Hero Island b/c of Teresa's "dramatic crush" for the Green Goblin. They first searched at a gift shop called "OSCORP", which is also the exit from the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man ride. Mark mistakingly head towards the ride's exit, & Essa noticed he haven't returned. She & Indigo Teen (or anybody else) kept searching for both Mark & Teresa until the park closed. After the park closed, Essa noticed a tweet from Teresa saying, "I've visited @MarkMauvais. Yay!" Although Five wanted Teresa to kidnap him in the first place, but she disobeyed and kept him for herself.
(That's her 1st appearance, apparently. What'd'ya think?)
See? I'm sure I can "upgrade" the story however u guyz wanted. Laughing I'll draw a picture of her another time. Smile

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:14 am

Really? Nothing for 'bout a week? Unbelieveable.  Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 am

Me: The epic one
name: Rod
weight: 83.5 lbs
powers: Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, umbrakinesis, Aerokinesis , hydrokinesis and karate master. Lol.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:03 am

Oh!! oh!! And levitation too :3
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:41 am

[quote="IndigoTeen98"]Me: spectator, watcher(not in the movie but did get my tickets Very Happy )[/quote]
Now, when you say "spectator," what exactly do you mean? What kind? & does he have any powers/abilities?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)   psychic - The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game (Character Stats)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1