Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostrider
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ghostrider

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:57 am

I was very psychic, I was very disturbed with some of my visions and had to stop my psychic ability. Now that chiron has returned to pisces, will I get it back and will there be more alien contact. Thanks for any and all help/GHOSTRIDER
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:12 am

Welcome friend. Nice beard Very Happy

Have yo umade contact with Aliens previously?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:43 pm

psychic abilities can be regained easily mate, they are in us all! but very interesting
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:16 pm

"Ghostrider" sounds cool. Reminds of the Marvel anti-hero; my fav superhero, actually.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.   Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, I can remember bits and pieces of my alien contact I had in the 90's and I would like to work on getting better I am an 11.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1