Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

dream - Another Dream Empty
PostSubject: Another Dream   dream - Another Dream EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:14 pm

I remember my dream from last night, so I'l tell you about it even though you couldn't care less about it. Well, yesterday I was sleeping and at some time in the night a lightning bolt struck really close to my house. I wasn't fried from electricity or anything, but the thunder from the bolt was tremendous. I was half awake at the time I heard the thunder, but it seemed to feel like an earthquake was rattling my house for about 10 seconds. Which is ironic because earlier this day I lied something down near the edge of a table, and reminded myself that earthquakes don't happen in Erie, and then on this night essentially a tiny earthquake had occurred. This sudden wake up in the night was surely the reason I can still remember my dream. Right before I woke up I had a dream. It was very realistic. I was abducted by aliens, but it wasn't exactly an abduction, and the spaceship crashed and out came these big triangular prisms. I managed to capture at least one, so I had proof of there existence. In the dream these "triangles" were supposed to impair electronics, but there was no such instance in the dream where this occurred, i just knew that was what they did. Anyway I wanted to upload proof to the internet before I was hushed by the government, and then I woke up while it was uploading or something. Sometimes in dreams it seems like you have thoughts from years ago, or thoughts from another dream. I sometimes feel these, like in this dream, but I cannot tell if I came up with this thought in this dream or if I am actually remembering a previous dream or thought.

I think someone is mowing their lawn right now, which would be peculiar because it's 12:07 A.M. I guess it was a hot day, 22 C. Except it's almost just as hot now as it was earlier. The sound of a lawn-mower is the most annoying sound I can think of. I just hate vibrational sounds like that, so sometimes I go mad if I hear it for hours. There is a vibrational sound that I cannot make the source of, I think it's coming from my head. Well, yes it is coming from my head. Sometimes it might be really quiet, in cases like these it might actually be from outside, but sometimes I can feel my brain moving, vibrating, and I know then it's not a sound from the outside. My god, I have such a procrastination issue, it's unreal. It's the reason why I cannot gradually progress, in things i'm uninterested in, I would have to progress all at once. I can gradually progress in things I am interested in, but I'm barely interested in anything. Cherries are cool!  cherry 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
subliminal_writer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
subliminal_writer

dream - Another Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dream   dream - Another Dream EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:40 am

Dreams are always important you should always care about what you get coming through they are whispers from you soul giving you a heads up on what you need work on avoid or do in your physical body. I was awake twice when i got the lightning bolts happen to me to me that is a sign from above when there is no storm or rain around. I have done a few things in my time and the lighting bolt confirmation from source doesn't get much louder then that. It sounds like to me your becoming empath to everything around your abilities are starting to kick in. This is a good thing. Sit back in the dream go with the flow. Tell yourself ok where is this coming from. Ask can you show me where it is coming from. The ask why am i seeing this. Your dreams will show you answers to what you need to see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Walkinginenergy

Another Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1