Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? Empty
PostSubject: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 am

Mark do you force the object or do you play with it like essa?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:04 am

sometimes i question this too but i know the answer
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:07 am

I can write all I want but I am lazy so here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3seqRReaiJ0
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 am

one with the object it is and thanks nazir98
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Oh ok then.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:43 am

becoming one with the object sounds stupid but it works so its fine with me
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:59 am

If I was a teacher or something like that it would be the first thing I'd teach my students. Qigong so they learn the flow of chi and feeling of it. Some simple exercises to feel your energy, aura protection, raising vibration, building connection with universal energy by teaching them aerokinesis and for the last telekinesis. But anyway you like is fine Smile. I just feel that this is the easiest way instead of thing you and the system are two different things. But again, any technique which works the best for the person is the one he/she should develop the most with.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:33 am

yes i think this is true too mate but i would have to start all over again
Back to top Go down
VoXx
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

This is a very interesting question.
One that I've been thinking a lot about lately. I will certainly watch the video that's been posted too.

On an unrelated note... Who is R9??
My first post, in the welcome section people came in and said that I was this R9 person and then stopped talking to me :/

Haha I can assure you that I am a brand new member.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:29 pm

That's exactly what R9 would say, I kid of course.Welcome VoXx.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:51 am

voxx dont kid around i just watched your video yesterday R9 alert
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:52 am

JK i dont know who R9 is either
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:12 am

Oh, lol.R9 was actually a huge troll who was stripped of his title and turned into a guest.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:13 am

why would he do that? well he deserved it
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Yeah he did deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:36 am

Mad he should have been banned instead of having his reputation and title taken away mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? 3900822010 Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Arrow lol! Sleep scratch 
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: pretty sure it is the same.   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:37 am

I think it is the same thing as a ban.
Back to top Go down
VoXx
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Well I've never posted up a video before hahah
I'm not R9 -.-

Anyway. I will soon be turning my training to levetation a piece of paper on a digital scale. And see if I can make the scale read less.
Cool idea huh?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:27 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:54 pm

R9 was a cool guy and its a shame what happened with him. He was just too emotional in his responses and he thought everyone was out to attack him.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Yeah that is paranoia in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:33 am

Justice has been done, R9 will return no more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Hopefully he returns once he is compliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?   mark - So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else? Empty

Back to top Go down

So Mark do you become one with the object or do you just say move this way or else?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1