Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't explain it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whatam I
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I can't explain it Empty
PostSubject: I can't explain it   I can't explain it EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Hopefully someone can help me here. I've never been into psychic or paranormal stuff, but I can't help think "This can't be a coincidence"

Ever since I can remember, whenever I shy away from helping people...something unpleasant happens to me.

A couple months ago I saw an older man carrying groceries, and I said to myself that I should go and help him. And I just kept on saying "I need to help him, I need to help him". But in the end I didn't. I was then followed by this gut feeling that something is going to go wrong....and it did. I lost my wallet within 10 minutes, and I had a lot of stuff in it since I am overseas currently. (I'm American).

Today, I went to pick up my friend to drive him to the train station. He told me that he's going to the train station to catch the train to go pick up his car. He then asked me If I Could drop him directly where his car was. I declined saying that I needed to go somewhere. I indeed needed to go somewhere but it wasn't even that important. And I could have helped my friend. But I didn't. Guess what? I had that same gutt feeling I have whenever I don't help someone...and I got into an accident. This has happened multiple times in the past as well. I've always shrugged it off as coincidence..but I'm starting to doubt myself now. I feel like the Universe is trying to tell me something....It seems like whenever I don't help people that I can easily help...I get struck down. I usually go out of my way to help people, but sometimes I too get lazy..

Do you guys know if there might be something around me or anything that is causing this? This feels very unfair...but at the same time, I'm blaming myself. I might just become Mother Teresa or something lol. Instant Karama...
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

I can't explain it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't explain it   I can't explain it EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Why don't you just help those people?
Helping someone isn't something evil!
You must learn to decide something instantly...
This is true, sometimes you must decide instantly, because if you don't, you will lost your chance

P/s: it's similar to yin and yang:
I can't explain it Yin-yang

I think you have fallen to the dark side Yin...

Yin and yang balance brings better life, so if you help someone, you will feel have something like a"gift", That gift makes you feel happier, stronger. But if you don't help them, you will feel something bad for you... Damn hard to explain this sh*t
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Whatam I
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I can't explain it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't explain it   I can't explain it EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Thanks for your response. I think I've been selfish and now I'm paying the price for it. If I'm given all this opportunities, I should take action. It's not like I didn't want to help them, but like you said, I couldn't decide fast enough and lost the chance. I need to re-look at my life decisions and start giving more.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

I can't explain it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't explain it   I can't explain it EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Whatam I wrote:
Thanks for your response. I think I've been selfish and now I'm paying the price for it. If I'm given all this opportunities, I should take action. It's not like I didn't want to help them, but like you said, I couldn't decide fast enough and lost the chance. I need to re-look at my life decisions and start giving more.

I was a boy who can't give any decision fast and lose many many chances. but after it, I think i must change, I started to join some social organization...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

I can't explain it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't explain it   I can't explain it Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't explain it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1