Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dangers of time travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

time - The dangers of time travel  Empty
PostSubject: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 am

I am going to tell you on the dangers of time travail

Going back: Theory one, if you go back into the past (could) you will be creating a paradox contently, meaning you  and all of you's) will be coming and will be coming at a fast paste,

Theory two: you will come back and will be able to wander (no paradox you's)
both theory's have a 50, 50 chance, we cant say Theory one is correct or theory two is correct but going back is tricky

Going into the future :
by going into the future, you are able to walk around and have fun there because when you are going into the future, you get removed from history and coming back is more easy then going back into the past

Note: only possible with a time machine that goes both ways

Last edited by Tacman on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 am

Oh no! Not Theoretical Physics!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 pm

From what I know time traveling is not dangerous unless you yourself starts that danger.

When you time travel you create or go to a timeline and you stay in that timeline unless you time travel again.
e.g. Going to the past and converting Hitler and all of his cronnies to Buddhism(success)>then go "back" to present and you see the changes. -> in here you are already in a different timeline, a timeline where Hitler says 'peace be with you'.

How about the timeline where you came from? nothing changed.

Then what happens to you? the answer I got is thought consciousness transfer.

How? you either exist or not in all timelines, this reinforces the multiverse theory. With this your consciousness will overlap the memory of the 'you' in that timeline.

How about moving into the future? the same process.

All possibilities have already been taken into account even before you even think of it.

What about time machines or any contraptions? this will generate the same effect but more on a physical level, this is where you can actually meet yourself.

Then what happens to me in my timeline? you seize to exist and may put you into a type of limbo, where you time travel from each timeline to timeline, this in turn makes your existence as a time traveler, the reason is that every time you jump or travel your existence in that timeline seizes.
e.g. you go back into the past and warn yourself of something, then go back to your present and see that you have succeeded then suddenly another you shows up and another and another, this is where you get caught up in limbo.

What if I travel physically without any use of contraptions? you are on a high level, no other comments.

Everything is connected even our thoughts, like feeling deja vu, time is hard to understand and even if you do, it is another challenge to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 am

I personally believe in the multiverse theory, that every action, choice and decision is played out to its logical conclusion in an ultimate dimension. So you reading this, if you post a reply will start a new dimension where the effects of the that post will play out.

Does that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 am

Yup. But every action, from the movement of atoms from the creation of the Universe, can be predicted. They are destined to have the same fate no matter what. But then we find humans. It's your opinion if a humans actions can be predicted or if the human actually has a choice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 am

I didn't think time travel is a good idea, either. Plus, I don't give a crap & didn't want to. Lol.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:17 am

Wait a minute I thought time was manmade, how can you time travel?
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 pm

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
Wait a minute I thought time was manmade, how can you time travel?

It is manmade, time traveling is still debatable and has a lot of theories that has yet to be proven.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Oh ok I was right yay, and thanks! !
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:50 am

I believe there is no danger to travel bk and the future, since past , now, future is happening in a same time. like a movie u can backward to check and see the past and visit the future. its a 3d physical life movie for our soul,somehow i think we can't change our life, everything happening is our own plan we made for ourselves before we born as human.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 am

Well said essa plus time doesnt exist in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Now I found another reason: https://youtu.be/SSsQpwX2idU
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 am

Agreeing with Essa! I for one believe in a naturalistic view of time! I even created a well descriptive theory of it...
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 pm

We'd love to hear it!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 am

What 'bout MY opinion above? Sad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 am

I agree with you Teresa. One thing we may have forgot is that you can gain information of the past and future by mastering astral travel. Experiment with it. I mostly do so by accessing the akashic records. But I need to raise my vibrations before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am

Where could I post my theory of time? I would love to share my thoughts with you all~
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 am

U could post another topic on that if u want to.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:42 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
U could post another topic on that if u want to.

In which forum?  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 am

Science & Metaphysics Discussion, duh.
Back to top Go down
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Besides the multiverse theory, I have recently read something very convincing form the wingmakers site (Interviews) that state that linear time travel to the past is impossible, because of the paradpx, and there are TWO types of travel - Observational & interactive.
It is possible to go back but only in an observational capacity.

Interactive ism impossible because it creates the paradox. And you can only interact by filtering out the multiverse path that would be affected by the paradox and it is too complicated which is why it can't happen except for observational.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of time travel    time - The dangers of time travel  Empty

Back to top Go down

The dangers of time travel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1