Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:46 pm

And is this telekinesis thing 100% real??
Back to top Go down
Keita_Wakana
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Keita_Wakana

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 am

I started trying telekinesis about 3 days ago, I made a psi wheel and tried to move it with my mind, sadly nothing happened :/ then I began to get frustrated and stopped but I never doubted it because somehow I know I can do it.. I tried again on the second day, nothing happened... tried again earlier today, I tried lesson 1 and I was able to move the paper but seems like it was just the wind from my hand :/ I tried meditating, I did for like 30 mins, it actually felt good, the area of my forehead that the third eye is supposed to be started to vibrate, i felt it after sometime during the meditataion, i never felt anything like that before, it was a bit strange, then tried the psi wheel again, It moved! but just a little, I was so excited when I saw it moved then it stopped and I kept trying and it moved some more, I was able to move it more, but had no idea how I was doing it, so it was hard to determine what to do to get it to move constantly, it doesn't go all the way around, it just goes halfway then stops, then rotates the other direction and I have no control over the direction it goes, maybe just a little but then it always changes direction, I really wish I knew what I was doing to make it move, but I just don't seem to get it :/, sometimes I can move it and sometimes I cant, any guidelines or tips? Or am I just missing something :/
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:16 am

Hi mark . I just want to ask you regarding telekinesis. In this website your lesson 1 is the paper with the crease in the middle and we should direct pur energy to it through the air and in your video you said the lesson 1 was the psi wheel so which one is the first lesson?? And when i tried to do the paper with the crease in the middle and when i tried to direct my energy to it through the air i noticed that my arm which i usually use ti write something , usually i carry things with can perform the technique quite good than my other arm which i less use with writing or carrying something. Can you tell me what should o do with it?? Because it makes my performance in doing tk unequal. And is it really needed to open your third eye if you want to do tk??? 

Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Or anyone can answer me
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Reply pls.. thanks
Back to top Go down
seraphina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 am

I have a few questions for you Mark. I watched your lesson 1 and Lesson 2 videos on youtube and i was wondering is the air displacing technique universal for all objects or is there more to it than that? I don't understand the force pull either is it the same as the techniques in lesson 1 and lesson 2, how would i go about pulling the object do i need to hook into the aura of the object? Is it just about the space between you and the object and moving that space moves the object?

Would you be able to explain to me how this works please?

Thank you

Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 pm

if we practice this in lucid dreaming, will it effect how we do it in reality?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 am

energy ball wrote:
if we practice this in lucid dreaming, will it effect how we do it in reality?

Yeah and what you wanna do is remember the feelings when practicing tk (from third eye and or hands) in a lucid dream. Then try to apply those feelings in reality.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 am

how long will it take to actually do tk, i can feel the pressure and heat in my ands but when i throw it at a piece of paper, i can't get it to fall down, is it because i'm only 12?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:20 am

energy ball wrote:
how long will it take to actually do tk, i can feel the pressure and heat in my ands but when i throw it at a piece of paper, i can't get it to fall down, is it because i'm only 12?

Nah I don't think it has something to do with age. One thing which is sure is that psychic experience makes the difference. I mean the more you practice, the better you get. Like Mark mauvais always says: ''you can't just say you want big muscles and get them, you gotta work hard in order to get them''.
I also wanna be able to manipulate any objects asap with my mind but that would be biting off the next step. Learning stuff slowly is boring but it's the safest and most effective way we've got.

One great exercise I often practice, other than the psiwheel exercise, is putting a pen/crayon that easily slides on one hand and make it move backward/forward with my mind or the other hand. I usually do it with the other hand because it's an easier intermediate. If you try that exercise, quickly you'll notice some sort of pressure in the area of the pen and energy linked to the other hand or third eye. By the way, the reason why I do it on my hand is because I can feel physically when the pen is about to move or not.

Most important, remember to keep meditating regularly and don't let your ego take over you in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:01 pm

how do you know if you're third eye is open, also i see shapes in the air and they're colorless. Can you explain what that means? thanks

Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 pm

energy ball wrote:
how do you know if you're third eye is open, also i see shapes in the air and they're colorless. Can you explain what that means? thanks

if you see shapes with your eyes open (or closed) well that's sign your third eye is already open. You're seeing things/entities from another dimension, in other words you've sharpened your perception. Check this page for further explanations http://simonarich.com/third-eye-opening
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:33 am

When i close my eyes for a long time, I can see purple, blue yellow red colors does that mean my third eye is open?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:43 am

energy ball wrote:
When i close my eyes for a long time, I can see purple, blue yellow red colors does that mean my third eye is open?
Yeah, a new life has begun for you !Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 am

Thanks you've been really helpful
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:35 am

i didn't have any paranormal events yet but when I close my eyes for too long I can see red blue purple yellow colrs, and i can see concentrted blank shapes which follow my sight. Does that mean my third eye is open
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:27 am

energy ball wrote:
i didn't have any paranormal events yet but when I close my eyes for too long I can see red blue purple yellow colrs, and i can see concentrted blank shapes which follow my sight. Does that mean my third eye is open
Lol yes man, stop doubting. Some people's third eye is just more receptive to paranormals stuff such as ghosts, black shadows etc and some others not. It's some deep vibration business. There are detailed explanations on the page you know: http://simonarich.com/third-eye-opening
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 pm

but I still can't do tk why???? Like I said i feel heat and pressure
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Whenever i feel like somethings gonna happen, it always happens, is that a 3rd eye side effect?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:17 am

energy ball wrote:
Whenever i feel like somethings gonna happen, it always happens, is that a 3rd eye side effect?
What do you mean? Could you give me an example of something you predicted which happened
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Ok, once when i went outside, I had a feeling that we would meet a relative. I used my uncle as an example and I met my uncle
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 pm

That's not a side effect,it's precognition,a psychic ability
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:23 pm

what do you mean by ''Looping your energy''?
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:17 am

We were doing a project in school, we were picking the color of the chart when, all of the sudden, a vision popped into my minds eye of a yellow and black chart, the next secon my friend suggested that we do a yellow and black chart.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:30 am

It's a question, everyone keeps telling me i opened my third but I still can't do tk effectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   energy - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next