Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Progress Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 am

I'm getting a lot better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:28 am

I do tk better in the dark, why?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:31 am

energy ball wrote:
I do tk better in the dark, why?
maybe coz you don't see your surroundings, therefore makes focusing on the wheel easier.
Back to top Go down
LadyX
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello,
I understand you are a busy man but I really need to ask you something.

I have been watching your videos lately, and i have a few things to say, First-great voice. and second-great advice!

I do wish to ask your opinion on something though. Ever since I can remember myself I can do a really really Really pleasant flush of energy on command.
I remember as a kid I used to do it when the doctor would check my heart and all to see if he sees something different so maybe he can tell me what it was.
I have no idea what it does, it feels divine though. Mostly from head to end of torso and hands feet feeling.
i can do it anywhere, anytime, but if i do it too strong or for long periods of time I start shaking.

I recently checked my pulse while doing it and while not just for the fun of it and my pulse appears to go higher when i do.

It is weird, I have no idea what it is , why i have it, what i can do with it.

I hope I really really hope you know and you can let me know.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rahul patil
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 pm

hi...im trying to send private msg to the mark by each method but im unable to do that...plz contact me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Progress Discussion   The Psychic Progress Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Progress Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2