Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soulmate:twin flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

soulmate:twin flame Empty
PostSubject: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:34 am

My husband doesn't beleive in this concept however Im a strong beleiver. Ive heard a lot of people tell me that soulmate necessarily might not be our lover or the one we may marry. Its more of a spiritual connection than physical. Me and my husband both beleive we are not each other's soulmate although we love eachother.
Ive often wondered who that person is. And how can I find him/her. Have you?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 am

i looked into it and there is just a certian "spark" you get when you meet your twin flame of course you know that a twin flame are 2 souls that where created at the exact same time some how my girlfreind is my twin flame
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 pm

I believe those people we loved or love (were)are our soul mates. even close friends and pet are our soul mates who can see ourselves from them, they just like our mirror reflects the real us. I had the same question b4, but after some expierance and guided from olders I see through the meaning of soulmate. besides that, I do believe this kind of idea that one soul in many bodies. sometimes somehow we find we feel so close to some people even without communications, we feel we are complete we we be with them. that might be refer to we have same soul. and we experience ourselves on our own way, but we still get bk to the oneness in the end.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 pm

I did believe in the whole "soul mate" thing when I was younger, but the older I get the less I buy into the concept.. Maybe I'm just not meant to meet a " true soul mate" in this life....
Back to top Go down
zandermartinez
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
zandermartinez

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:10 am

This is from a site on Ascended Master teachings, though I overall thing their teachings are misleading.
However, I think they have a good understanding of this concept.

via (http://www.summitlighthouse.org/soulmates-and-twin-flames/)

Soulmates and Twin Flames

Twin flames, soulmates and karmic relationships are all on a quest for love and a perfect relationship – a quest for wholeness.

Soulmates and twin flames, spiritual relationshipsThere are three types of romantic relationships that help lead one to this wholeness: twin flames, soul mates and karmic relationships.

Twin Flames

Twin flames were created together in the beginning and share a unique destiny. Created in a single fiery ovoid, they were separated into two spheres of being—one in a masculine polarity and the other in a feminine polarity—but each with the same pattern of divine identity. Though they spend some lifetimes together and others apart, their tie is eternal, and after they have each united with their Higher Self they will ascend and be together forever. But not all the beautiful and soul fulfilling loves are those of twin flames.

Soul Mates

A soul mate tie is different from that of the twin flame. Whereas we each have only one twin flame, we can have many soulmates.

“Soul mates share a common mission and comparable stage of spiritual development. They come together because they are working on the same type of karma and the same chakra simultaneously.

So soul mates have an attraction that is based on the sacred labor and on the path of self-mastery.

A soul mate is like the echo of oneself in Matter working at the same task to fulfill a blueprint for God.” – Elizabeth Clare Prophet

These spiritual relationships tend to be harmonious and satisfying, and such kindred souls can accomplish great things together.

Karmic Relationship

Then there is the karmic relationship where two individuals are drawn together for the balancing of mutual karma. The karmic tie may be the tightest of all and begin with the strongest attraction. This is because the soul has a deep yearning to be free, and has an inner knowing that this connection is a key to resolution through balancing karma that is often harsh, such as violence, hatred, abandonment or even murder.

Aloneness

From time to time, there is a feeling of emptiness, a loneliness that reveals the inadequacy of a relationship based solely on karma. Yet though they are frequently difficult, these relationships are important in achieving self-mastery on the spiritual path.

Love is the Key

Everyone experiences all three types of relationships over the course of their lifetimes. The key to wholeness in all of these spiritual relationships is to love every soul.
Back to top Go down
Illarium12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:50 am

You find him/her when you're ready&no-I haven't.But I think that soon I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soulmate:twin flame   soulmate:twin flame Empty

Back to top Go down

soulmate:twin flame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1