Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horror Movies That R Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Horror Movies That R Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 am

Yes, I do luv horror movies. Y not make a topic about it? Doesn't matter what it is: A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, Carrie (all 3 of them), Zombieland, Slither (obviously), Chucky, etc. Gimme some talk about it. It'll be fun.
http://www.deepfocusreview.com/reviews/images/slither2.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/j-VcPDkTySQ/maxresdefault.jpg
 Horror Movies That R Awesome 3900822010 Surprised Very Happy Razz cheers

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 am

Isnt zombieland a comedy?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 am

A horror-comedy, actually.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:52 am

Yup. And The Last Exorcism wasn't really bad.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 am

All those you have mentioned though Razz. Slasher ones. I should mention Saw then. They don't really fall under horror for me since I can watch them without any problem at all. They're only rated R because of the gore and the sexual themes. But something like Paranormal Activity 2 really kicks *ss.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 am

I also liked Scream. Not scary at all neither and not that much of gore either(except for sometimes). It's a really interesting movie and I love it! Especially when the killer reveals himself(in all the movies). I didn't like the 4th one that much though but the 3 first on rocked. Especially the 3rd one in my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 am

Yah, I kno they're all R rated. That'z wat made them better. Some r PG-13. 4 ex, Hellboy.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 am

I like Scream, too.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Yah, I kno they're all R rated. That'z wat made them better. Some r PG-13. 4 ex, Hellboy.

Or 'The Rite' Very Happy. That one did give me a few nights lol. It's about exorcism but it's based on true story. Antony Hopkins is in it. Speaking of him, who here is a big fan of doctor Hannibal Lecter?? I adore his character. Smart, evil, can mess with you both physically and psychologically. I like all the 3 movies. Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. I didn't watch the new serrie though.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm

I love "scare movie" from 1->5
... It's a horror movie, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm an old school guy, I like original halloween movies, hellraiser(1-4), shining, psycho movie series.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 am

@Haddock- Sweet, back to the 80s.

@superbabilion if you meant 'Scary Movie' it's not a horror at all. Not even like Zombieland(because indeed it is horror combined with comedy). Scary Movie is just pure comedy.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 am

I remember the first horror movie I watched and to this day it remains my favourite.

First and only movie to actually 'scare' me. I felt so bad for the girl who was possessed, a connection I haven't felt in any other film in any genre ever.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 am

I like it, 2, but it didn't scare me. Nor Insidious 1-2, the Conjuring or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:22 pm

I made a lil' mistake the Slither's air date: Turns out it'z March 31st, not the 21st. So… oops. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I remember the first horror movie I watched and to this day it remains my favourite.

First and only movie to actually 'scare' me. I felt so bad for the girl who was possessed, a connection I haven't felt in any other film in any genre ever.
I think this proves I'm not the only one who likes the Exorcist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 am

These icons r laughing like HELL!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFg2W71xw64
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:54 am

U said u liked The Exorcist, right Mark? Here's it's #9 rank on the Top 10 Scariest Horror Films: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=secJ2G1Q2oU&index=3&list=PLB641FF6628DF0D8A
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:14 am

It bought out a feeling of Empathy within me which I had never felt during watching a film before or since. I still feel bad for the little girl now thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:39 pm

I kno I kept mentioning this a bunch of times, but here it is: 1 of the films I know released on this day of horror history: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slither_(2006_film)
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:51 pm

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]I remember the first horror movie I watched and to this day it remains my favourite.

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/0iS59iV2Ffs[/flash]

First and only movie to actually 'scare' me. I felt so bad for the girl who was possessed, a connection I haven't felt in any other film in any genre ever.[/quote]

I'm watching a lil' of it right now. The "f*** me, f*** me" part.  Laughing pale 
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 am

I've been waiting 4 this video 4 SOOOOOO LONG!! My 3rd fav: https://youtu.be/L00C6f5AWS8
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Check out this YT account, The Springwood Slasher. He's done some wicked stuff. If u want, u could ask me: Just say any classic horror film & I'm sure I'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies That R Awesome   Horror Movies That R Awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies That R Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next