Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:33 pm

当太阳从两个氢一个硅到两个硅一个碳结构的转化,我也在天使和造物主的指引下用每天的水晶水在持续净化改变载具的结构~!谢谢您和冥冥之中的指引,愿您们时刻与我同在!我愿与众生分享福祉.Unconditional love <3
When the sun is  changing its structure from two hydrogen and a silicon into two silicon a carbon structure, Im also following the guidance of the angels and God to drink crystal water in my daily life to clarify my vehicle structure ! Thank you for your guidance my Lord~! I wish for you always to be with me! I would like to share happiness with the people.Unconditional love <3
Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody 1965469_10153842493650652_1996192522_o

Last edited by EssaLove on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Very Happy. Also you should try activate your DNA and heal it with the angels :)As well as upgrading your 7 subtle bodies!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Yummyhen wrote:
Very Happy. Also you should try activate your DNA and heal it with the angels :)As well as upgrading your 7 subtle bodies!
DO u have any mediation detail on this part? i have been meditating with visualize archangel raphael clarify me with green light sometimes. would like to know more methods
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm

EssaLove wrote:
当太阳从两个氢一个硅到两个硅一个碳结构的转化,我也在天使和造物主的指引下用每天的水晶水在持续净化改变载具的结构~!谢谢您和冥冥之中的指引,愿您们时刻与我同在!我愿与众生分享福祉.Unconditional love <3
When the sun is  changing its structure from two hydrogen and a silicon into two silicon a carbon structure, Im also following the guidance of the angels and God to drink crystal water in my daily life to clarify my vehicle structure ! Thank you for your guidance my Lord~! I wish for you always to be with me! I would like to share happiness with the people.Unconditional love <3
Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody 1965469_10153842493650652_1996192522_o

How long do you leave the crystal in the water ?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 am

at least 2 hrs , if u put it under the sun, 1 hr enough. the most effective one would be spend  7-8 hrs at night  later u drink it in the morning once u weak up. actually i drink the whole day just refill it. the first time u got crystal u need to clarify first with sunshines or sea salt. after clarify you put them in ur water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody   Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Water Clarify Humanbody

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1