Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically Empty
PostSubject: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 pm

i've watched sum of marks videos on youtube and other of people moving things with there mind on telekinesis and what i really want to know is it it real? is it like magic powers? i saw a guy on tv who made a cigarette go like right in his mouth and i don't know what to think. is there like telekinesis proof?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Yes. Nina Kulagina.

Don't get too excited though because there are those who can fake TK, but Mark surely isn't one. He's real. Alike some others. What makes psychokinesis look and sound so impossible is because people never experienced it before unlike they have experienced precognition(seeing the future) or seeing spirits. But the key to telekinesis is to break that wall of doubt.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 pm

its like learn how to control ur inner energy. making contact with objects through your thoughts, consciousness. try to improve ur feeling (perception ) don't think(analyze) with mind, just try to feel things.then u could know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by EssaLove on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

scientifically speaking yes it is, your using and manipulating the energy that surrounds every little thing in existanceby applying your mind
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 am

EssaLove wrote:
its like learn how to control ur inner energy. making contact with objects through your thoughts, consciousness. try to improve ur feel (perception ) don't think with mind, just try to feel things.then u could know what I'm talking about.

Very well said Essa! This is what I try to tell people to do every time they ask me how to do aerokinesis or telekinesis. It's mostly about feeling the energy.
Back to top Go down
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 am

So people can actually do real telekinesis powers? COOLIO!

I wanna learn? How do you do telekinesis? I'm a noon I might no even be able to learn psychic powers because I am just a kid and my attention isn't very good sometimes but sometimes is good if I like the subjects, like history and fantasy. I wanna do telekinesis so bad, how should I learn to move thing with my mind?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 am

Wait, so you came here thinking we were all magicians and doing just some Criss Angel stuff?

Well anyway. You should check on posts in the Psychokinesis and Telekinesis room. There are so so many people who made threads with the same questions and you will have different answers. Go train whichever technique that feels right.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 am

children are the most powerful psychics, as its a natural ability and is exceptionally active when your young, BUT parents like to say its your imagination
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 am

children are the most powerful psychics, as its a natural ability and is exceptionally active when your young, BUT parents like to say its your imagination
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 am

nowforever13 wrote:
children are the most powerful  psychics, as its a natural ability and is exceptionally active when your young, BUT parents like to say its your imagination

Oh yeah. They love saying that.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 am

Is telekinesis real? How do you even know that you're real? or that your parents are real?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 am

Mark always comes with a kickss comeback. He earned 10 points from me here. How do we know what is real? Sometimes just go stare at yourself in the mirror and ask:"Am I real?"
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:40 am

What you've been seeing Mark doing is real. I believe only those that have the gift can teach. Pay attention to what and how he is moving objects and try it yourself. There are many ways to focus the mind to do telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically   Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Telekinesis really possible scientifically

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1