Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heaviest objects moved with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:43 pm

The most heaviest object for telekinesis of beginners: a piece of paper, or a psi-wheel. (Joke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

The heaviest thing I've moved recently is a ping pong ball and it wasn't when I was really trying either, I looked at it and it moved much like my other objects but I can't seem to do it again. I didn't have to try any harder than usual. Also remember weight is just an illusion according to quantum physics Smile it's our minds that stop us from moving heavier things because we think them to be harder to move and therefore they are.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:24 am

DevineMatrix wrote:
The heaviest thing I've moved recently is a ping pong ball and it wasn't when I was really trying either, I looked at it and it moved much like my other objects but I can't seem to do it again. I didn't have to try any harder than usual. Also remember weight is just an illusion according to quantum physics Smile it's our minds that stop us from moving heavier things because we think them to be harder to move and therefore they are.
Well said friend Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:29 am

Thought wrote:
DevineMatrix wrote:
Well said friend Smile
I agree well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

heaviest objects moved with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2