Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heaviest objects moved with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 am

hey guys im just wondering has anybody (including mark) on this forum been able to move heavy objects or even human beings using telekinesis and if so was there a bigger strain or a different feeling since you had to use more energy then normal.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

This is the heaviest/largest object I have moved using Telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 am

:O (My reaction to that vid)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 am

I know a guy on youtube willing to pull and push someone. 24bigbuster
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 am

dark side! That's against the rules of Telekinesis. We all know what happened to Andrew.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

lmao! Andrew that's hilarious i totally forgot about chronicle
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
dark side! That's against the rules of Telekinesis. We all know what happened to Andrew.
We go straight for Andrew Detmer lol. It does sound a little though pulling someone with energy. Interesting, still creepy yeah haha
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: chair    telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 pm

mark that was amazing dude i hope that one day i can do the same
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:24 pm

At first the heaviest object I could move was a pen. Now the heaviest object I can move was a soda can but I successful pulled a plastic cup filled with little little of water.

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I see it slowly moving forward, and then out of nowhere it accelerates so fast! Nice, Nazir!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Wow great vid Nazir!

You use telekinesis and aerokinesis Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Yes Smile. Aerokinesis is the easiest. Then there's telekinesis, and I combine the two sometimes.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 am

Mark and Nazir :any tips for moving those heavy objects ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:14 am

If you have a little trouble you can do it the way I began moving heavy objects. Turn a fan on but put it far aways and at it's lowest. This gives the object a lighter mass and less resistance.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:06 pm

thank you dear
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:12 am

43 days of my TK journey, heaviest for me so far is a ping pong ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
If you have a little trouble you can do it the way I began moving heavy objects. Turn a fan on but put it far aways and at it's lowest. This gives the object a lighter mass and less resistance.

Just a minor correction in your statement: Lighter "weight" not mass. Mass is universal unless you really vanish some of the physical constituent of it - in my opinion, even the spoon bending/softening is by altering the physical bonds between the atoms, namely Van der Waals force.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

I always thought its their ionic bond R94A21. In thermodynamics you have to breakthrough certain temperature (energy barrier?) to break their bonds before any reaction could take place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:21 pm

fiz192 wrote:
I always thought its their ionic bond R94A21. In thermodynamics you have to breakthrough certain temperature (energy barrier?) to break their bonds before any reaction could take place.

Haha, the first force that came up in my mind was Van der Waals force since it's most common in biochemistry. Very Happy

Apparently for metallic spoons, it's called "metallic bonding". Just checked it on Wikipedia Very Happy

"Metallic solids are held together by a high density of shared, delocalized electrons, resulting in metallic bonding."

[from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonding_in_solids ]

Ionic bonds applies to things like salt. Van der Waals force applies to molecular solids, which I'm familiar with.

Yes, thermodynamics. Good point. But based on what Guy Bavli did in the Stan Lee's show, I think it doesn't have to be "temperature". At a molecular level, I think it's conceivable that the bonds can be broken without external heat OR maybe you can increase the heat JUST enough to break the bonds at a molecular level?? Haha, interesting stuffs Very Happy(me no physicist or chemist, really going nowhere from here)

PS oh please, just call me R9. :3 Nice to meet you fiz192

PS2 considering metallic bonding makes metal malleable, maybe it's just mechanical change (simplest explanation, ockham's razor, dayum!)
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Nice to meet you too R9, haha I forgot totally about metallic bond. I took chemistry before in A level, totally forgot most of it now. but yea, I believe it can also be altered without temperature, that is just to increase kinetic energy in their molecules to perform those bond breaking. If object as large as table can be move by the mindss, heck how the molecules in a spoon could stand such energy Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:06 am

The heaviest object I've been able to move is a styrofoam cup
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Devin Lee Braden
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:43 am

indigoTeen98 - How did you think of that idea with the fan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DevinBraden1/videos
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 pm

It went really well and easy. I'm not practicing PK much these days though. More into tai chi chuan, such as you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heaviest objects moved with telekinesis   telekinesis - heaviest objects moved with telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

heaviest objects moved with telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next