Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to release energy help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

energy - How to release energy help Empty
PostSubject: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello everyone, here is psychic noob, who cant even move aluminium foil  Very Happy 

I need som advice please...I do energy channeling according to Mark, but after that I dont know how to release it on the target. I can even feel that energy in my body and hands but...it is like sticked to me and I cant release it. (I can even see auras, energetic field of the object) PLEASE, I NEED HELP.

Thanks,
Namaste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 pm

N4, what you need:

Meditation with abdominal breathing

When you breath out, move as much energy as you can get from your reservoir (for most people, it's legs and "dantien" the location 4-5cm below your bellybutton) to the pineal gland and all around the brain through your breath. The invisible energy likes to associate with one's breath. Repeat. The energy will eventually flow out of your crown chakra and flow in through your root. As repeat this, your conscious mind and subconscious mind will be connected more and more which enables you to have a better control of the energy you can hold and use. It's all about realisation at the subconscious level, for which you must connect your conscious mind to your subconscious.

R9
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

I think that I have already realised it...but I need to know how to release it right on the target.
Because I feel "the load" of energy but cant "fire" it. do you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:13 am

I already have the method to this, first:
Direct energy to 1 of your finger (left hand or right hand)
Moving your finger very close around your another hand palm chakra
Try to feel what happen... I will make a video how to do it!

R9: It's not what he mean... you only make he confuse
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 am

superbabilon wrote:
I already have the method to this, first:
Direct energy to 1 of your finger (left hand or right hand)
Moving your finger very close around your another hand palm chakra
Try to feel what happen... I will make a video how to do it!

R9: It's not what he mean... you only make he confuse

Well, and after that? How will you release that energy on target?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 am

no, you need to feel the energy flowing out from your palm chakra first!

Ps: It's like third eye, if you want to do TK, so you need to open it first
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:18 am

superbabilon wrote:
Ps: It's like third eye, if you want to do TK, so you need to open it first

Yes. Some may say they don't open it but it opens without them knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 am

N4: realisation at the subconscious level? Different from conscious level.
Superb-abilion: no. Meditation is the most effective way to realise the reality at the subconscious level. Without it, you can only control a tiny bit of energy no matter how you try. I'm helping not confusing, dah.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

R94A21 wrote:
N4: realisation at the subconscious level? Different from conscious level.
Superb-abilion: no. Meditation is the most effective way to realise the reality at the subconscious level. Without it, you can only control a tiny bit of energy no matter how you try. I'm helping not confusing, dah.

R9 used help, It's not very effective...

He ask how to release energy out of his body, you can't release energy out if you only meditation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 pm

What I'm saying is that once you realise the reality then you dont need a specific method to follow - there has never been one, all it takes is intention and imagination once your concious mind merges with your subconscious mind.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Combine R94A21 and superbabilons's advice and that is how you do it, just do it for now and think about it later. Happy journey  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:50 pm

neoben wrote:
Combine R94A21 and superbabilons's advice and that is how you do it, just do it for now and think about it later. Happy journey  Very Happy 

oh wow Ben, I didn't know you were still around!! Smile How's your psychic training going??
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 pm

It has been going well and doing my best to get the experience I had when I was meditating last year, at first it started out as a small white light then it started growing and emitting different colors of light then it just suddenly got bigger that I got surprised and opened my eyes, my only reaction was wow, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I did not open my eyes  Question .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:11 pm

neoben wrote:
It has been going well and doing my best to get the experience I had when I was meditating last year, at first it started out as a small white light then it started growing and emitting different colors of light then it just suddenly got bigger that I got surprised and opened my eyes, my only reaction was wow, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I did not open my eyes  Question .

I see lights when I mediate too. Yes it gets brighter, more intense and perhaps more colours as you go more deeply.  cat 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm

R94A21 wrote:
N4, what you need:

When you breath out, move as much energy as you can get from your reservoir (for most people, it's legs and "dantien" the location 4-5cm below your bellybutton) to the pineal gland and all around the brain through your breath. The invisible energy likes to associate with one's breath. Repeat. The energy will eventually flow out of your crown chakra and flow in through your root. As repeat this, your conscious mind and subconscious mind will be connected more and more which enables you to have a better control of the energy you can hold and use. It's all about realisation at the subconscious level, for which you must connect your conscious mind to your subconscious.

R9

Sir!
with this meditation method...
You're killing your self!
You think you're already energy professional?
Nope.
Actually I'm Qigong professional
So I know this's really danger
You direct energy/chi to your brain/pineal gland
This can be effective in the beginning
But if you do this usually, you will be die
This method increase blood rate to your brain
And blood rate to brain can't be stop
It will reach the limit
And break the "blood pipe" to get out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 pm

superbabilon wrote:
R94A21 wrote:
N4, what you need:

R9

Sir!
with this meditation method...
You're killing your self!
You think you're already energy professional?
Nope.
Actually I'm Qigong professional
So I know this's really danger
You direct energy/chi to your brain/pineal gland
This can be effective in the beginning
But if you do this usually, you will be die
This method increase blood rate to your brain
And blood rate to brain can't be stop
It will reach the limit
And break the "blood pipe" to get out!

Very Happy I knew someone was going to say this is really dangerous! I understand what you are saying. While I was away from this forum, I've been reading about Neikung. They say accumulating energy in anywhere else other than dantien is dangerous especially for beginners. I agree. However, I find the traditional neikung or qigong method too slow. Also what I do is not accumulating energy in my brain. It's more like circulating the energy from root to crown and then back to root. This is what I think is the most effective way to subconsciously realise the truth of reality and thus be able to control more and more energy, and eventually also gaining a vast amount of chi in dantien too much like advanced neikung practitioners.

In the end, we really don't know what's going on 100% so :3 I'm glad that you agree that "This can be effective in the beginning".  flower

PS this is also how Mark meditates (at least similar). Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:27 pm

R94A21 wrote:
It's more like circulating the energy from root to crown and then back to root.

PS this is also how Mark meditates (at least similar). Wink

Sure is.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
urielhelix
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
urielhelix

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

My neigong teacher was pretty cool. He always made us meditate and told us to do it every day and in ten years you will get results. But one day he just said but im fat and lazy and i will show you the way around it and go right to the specific skill you want. so by combining both long and the short ways you get the one skill you want and build up every thing else. best of both worlds. XD
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:40 pm

urielhelix wrote:
My neigong teacher was pretty cool.  He always made us meditate and told us to do it every day and in ten years you will get results. But one day he just said but im fat and lazy and i will show you the way around it and go right to the specific skill you want.  so by combining both long and the short ways you get the one skill you want and build up every thing else. best of both worlds. XD

Your avartar is the scene in Tai chi movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
urielhelix
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
urielhelix

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

I Love That movie and that scene most of all!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Hey guys...heyR9 good to see you back.Ok so i want to know what is the meaning of horizontal and vertical stripes of energy. I see energy almost all the time now...but in the form of stripes. What does it mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Hey guys...heyR9 good to see you back.Ok so i want to know what is the meaning of horizontal and vertical stripes of energy. I see energy almost all the time now...but in the form of stripes. What does it mean?

I see the stripes sometimes too. Especially when I look at a computer screen ('w')!! Of course before, I thought it was just to do with my retina but now I'm pretty sure it's to do with perceiving the invisible energy that constitutes what we perceive as reality, (i.e. the fundamental reality)
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 pm

there is a simple breathing way to do to open third eyes chakra. make sure ur tongue  touching the middle up  part of ur front tooth while u breath in and out. u would feel the air breath in from your nose  then to your 3rd eyes chakra then go to crown charka  then to your hindbrain till it through your neck to back -body -belly -root chakra…to the earth.(floor). after 3 breathing u would feel the effective feeling tense of ur forehead. then breath out in a relaxing way . the oxygen will embrace ur 3rd eyesand opening  by this breathing way.
u should try more to feel about the foil paper (objection) try to think that they got life Very Happy, use ur finger to try to touch the foil paper but not to touch on it.. just like you do not dare to touch a girl u like. u would see or feel the energy line between ur finger and the objection.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:56 am

Seeing energy with close eye or open... I have problem with it.
Most of the time I see something like a galaxy to me, it's contain many white dot. It's doesn't spinning or moving....... It just zooming!
ZOOMING... I FEEL LIKE I DROPPING IN THE GALAXY.
It's keep zooming fast... even when I close my eye...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to release energy help   energy - How to release energy help Empty

Back to top Go down

How to release energy help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next