Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:18 am

yea, and my bad its actually stratekush
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:21 am

ok i send a request
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:03 am

I have no experience in this field, but hope you can progress soon.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:10 pm

I never really investigate AP that deep, but from I read after you step into a high vibrational state u would feel peeling something of your body when you leaving your body, heard its not hurt as you mentioned there. so I suggest you not force yourself getting off body when u are not ready tho, AP is not the main thing in our life, let is happen naturally during your meditation. once the time is right it would natural happens. thats the way no harm for you
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:45 am

EssaLove wrote:
I never really investigate AP that deep, but from I read after you step into a high vibrational state u would feel peeling something of your body when you leaving your body, heard its not hurt as you mentioned there. so I suggest you not force yourself getting off body when u are not ready tho, AP is not the main thing in our life, let is happen naturally during your meditation. once the time is right it would natural happens. thats the way no harm for you

thank you for the advice ill slow up a bit then
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:56 am

That is wise.
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: I always wanted to astral project but I am a little nervous   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 am

I've always wanted to Astral project and visits the planes I've read about, especially the middle planes where your imaginations becomes reality (literally). I know that it's not easy for spirits to possess you while you AP-Ing but I'm still a little nervous
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 am

And another thing. Is it possible to stay in the astral realm? I've been thinking about spending some time in the middle planes, and do some imagination work
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 am

same here haha my astral projections were all not on purpose. all randomly happened.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm

One of the main blockages stopping from astral projection is fear. Either fear of seeing scary stuff(if you feel negative about it you will surely do), fear of paralysis(which does happen but it's also when the projection happens. Just go with the flow), fear of possession or never getting back in your body(which is a myth. You will surely be pulled back in your body. You can't get possessed nor lost since there's an energetic cord connecting you subtle body to you physical one).
Body scans are also great to do to further relax yourself and get ready for the trance to astral project. Another tip would be to perform some sort of cleansing. And best thing to do is to stay positive about it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:03 am

I think it is possible as long as no one comes in your room or the phone rings.
Back to top Go down
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:57 am

You must find the balance between Corporeal Life Energy and the Non-Corporeal Life Energy. They intermingle as one and can be easily accessed through the mind since the mind is literally the link between All the Realms. I've had my fair share of the middle realms and I have to admit this part. It works with both the Warrior within and the Healer without.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Well, I've never been able to astral project. When I'm meditating the only experience that I can get is a huge kundalini rush (which I stop often because my body is too weak to stand it) but never had an astral projection experience afterwards, just Samadhi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samadhi where the environment sometimes look dark purple. I can't control the energy flow either in my body.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Samadhi is another really interesting thing to look at. So is astral projection. I rarely practice psychic abilities anymore. But I can give you my word that astral projection will remain one heck of an experience. It is hard. It really is(at least harder than lucid dreaming for sure), but it just has to go right once. The one time you successfully do it will be the start of an ongoing journey. Unless you stop at it and begin the process again after a long while.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Interesting. Why aren't you practicing psychic abilities anymore?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Slarganda wrote:
Interesting. Why aren't you practicing psychic abilities anymore?

It really is. And I'm not into psychic abilities anymore because I don't feel the need to. I find the importance of observing/listening to life and living the present to be my best way of going about things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   astral - Astral Projection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2