Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

projection - Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Those of you who have projected, please tell me your experiences? It's currently my goal to leave my physical bonds and transcend my own limitations. Once I can project, I can finally find the time to do what I need to
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:32 pm

There are many stories in the Astral Projection Experiment thread. Including the incredible story of the coin Mark woke up with in his hand which was teleported by another participant. I don't have much of stories really Sad. Just the feelings I got. I astral project on specific cases(mostly meetings). Or sometimes even in class when I'm bored(know that I mastered this ESP ability that's why I can easily do it, so I'm NOT faking here).
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm

What forum is that in? I'd love to read it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I astral project on specific cases(mostly meetings). Or sometimes even in class when I'm bored(know that I mastered this ESP ability that's why I can easily do it, so I'm NOT faking here).
oh man. i wish i get to that pont soon. astral projection is my favorite thing in this forum and i still can´t.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 am

keep trying goose ! sometimes the hardest learners are the best players!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:01 am

i don´t know were you took that quote from but i love it! thankyou, i will. i have this strange feeling that i am astral projecting tonight. every time i wake upat 5 am or 4 am i try to project like for 30 minutes. and this happens almost every night since last monday. so i am nearer and nearer! i will absolutely tell you guys when i do it. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am

nowforever13 wrote:
keep trying goose ! sometimes the hardest learners are the best players!

Smile Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 am

Hey guys!

Have you guys ever astral projected? If so, what was it like?
What are your preferred methods of getting out of your own body into the AP plane?

I'm currently trying to astral project but it hasn't been easy.
For those of you guys curious, here's the link.

Earthly_Realm
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:50 am

I have been on astral projection for so long. I can do it Smile. I don't see why I need to now though. I only do it when I need to like for an example: an astral meeting, or if I need to visit someone psychically or out of range. I guess I'm taking it too serious and not having fun with it like I do with psychokinesis Razz.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:58 am

I'm only doing it for the exploration of my spirituality as well as exploring the astral plane!

How did you do it? Same as Mark's technique?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 am

With a mix of my own technique Smile. But yes, I find Mark's technique really useful. I prefer doing it while laying down though.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 am

I've looked up online the techniques being with ropes, ladder and whatnot.

What's yours?

I'm still trying to reach the vibration state but I haven't yet. Got a long way to go I think!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:11 am

I am also trying these days. At night before sleep i do Mark's technique. I want to astral project to discover new things, not only places but discover more about my soul and spiritual stuff. I need to work harder with this though.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am

gustanak wrote:
I am also trying these days. At night before sleep i do Mark's technique. I want to astral project to discover new things, not only places but discover more about my soul and spiritual stuff. I need to work harder with this though.

The place you're looking for is the akashic records I say. And don't think it's hard. You don't have to work hard just let things go naturally. Like qigong for example. Don't try to feel or visualize anything, just blank your mind completely and think absolutely nothing.
The vibrations will come very natural ones your in Theta state ready for astral projection. I also heard of the rope technique being a very famous one and it work about 2 times for me. I mostly visualize a white portal/tunnel/vortex of bright white light.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Speaking of Qigong - I don't watch videos and there was video posted on blog - I'd need to see a transcript for that.

Anyway on topic, thanks! I'm gonna attempt it tonight. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Good luck my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:05 pm

By hard work i meant i need to train more, i probably do 5 minutes each night and i heard i should do 15. But anyway, yes the akashic records are a goal for sure, so much to learn. Doesnt it make anyone anxious? And have you ever wondered the origin of the akashic records?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Nop. After all the months of dealing with the paranormal I realize that somethings are just impossible to answer. Like where the hell did spirits come from??
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Failed to do it last night - I accidentally fell asleep. Hnnnuggghhh.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:18 am

Earthly_Realm wrote:
Failed to do it last night - I accidentally fell asleep. Hnnnuggghhh.
Thats why I rarely practice it ….very easy to fall asleep lol… I had few times astral projection not on purpose when i was sick.. in chinese culture we call is Yin consciousness travel which is not really good( no idea why, just heard from a Tiaoist master said so ) the regular astral projection u made through ur meditation it called Yang consciousness travel.

Taoism

Taoism (or Daoism) is the English name referring to a variety of related Chinese philosophical traditions and concepts. These traditions influenced East Asia for over two thousand years and some have spread internationally. Taoist propriety and ethics emphasize the Three Jewels of the Tao; namely, compassion, moderation, and humility. Taoist thought focuses on wu wei (" action that does not involve struggle or excessive effort" ) spontaneity, humanism, and emptiness. Wu wei is often incorrectly translated as ("non-action") and this error has propagated widely as a result of translations made by academics who are non practising Taoists. An emphasis is placed on the link between people and nature. Taoism teaches that this link lessened the need for rules and order, and leads one to a better understanding of the world.

The Chinese character 道, Tao (or Dao, depending on the romanisation scheme) means "path" or "way", but in Chinese religion and philosophy it has taken on more abstract meanings. Tao is rarely an object of worship, being treated more like the Indian concepts of atman and dharma. The word "Taoism" is used to translate different Chinese terms. Daojiao/Taochiao (道教 "teachings/religion of the Dao") refers to Daoism as a religion. Daojia/Taochia (道家 "school of the Dao") refers to the studies of scholars, or "philosophical" Daoism. However, most scholars have abandoned the dichotomy of "religious" and "philosophical" Daoism.

Most traditional Chinese Taoists are polytheistic. Nature and ancestor spirits are also common in popular Taoism. Organized Taoism distinguishes its ritual activity from that of the folk religion, which some professional Taoists (Daoshi) view as debased. This sort of shamanism is eschewed for an emphasis on internal alchemy among the "elite" Taoists.

Chinese alchemy, astrology, cuisine, several Chinese martial arts, Chinese traditional medicine, fengshui, and many styles of qigong breath training disciplines are intertwined with Taoism throughout history.

Principles

Taoist theology focuses on doctrines of wu wei ("action that does not involve struggle or excessive effort" ) , spontaneity, humanism, relativism and emptiness. This philosophical aspect of Taoism emphasizes various themes found in the Tao Te Ching (道德经) such as naturalness, vitality, peace, "yielding" (wu wei), emptiness (refinement), detachment, the strength of softness (or flexibility), and in the Zhuangzi such as receptiveness, spontaneity, the relativism of human ways of life, ways of speaking and guiding behavior. Taoism is a peaceful religion.

History

Taoism's origins may be traced to prehistoric Chinese religions in China. They are found in the composition of the Tao Te Ching (3rd or 4th century BCE), or amidst the activity of Zhang Daoling (2nd century AD). Laozi received imperial recognition as a divinity in the mid second century CE. Taoism gained official status in China during the Tang Dynasty, whose emperors claimed Laozi as their relative. Several Song emperors, most notably Huizong, were active in promoting Taoism, collecting Taoist texts and publishing editions of the Daozang. Aspects of Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism were consciously synthesised in the Neo-Confucian school, which eventually became Imperial orthodoxy for state bureaucratic purposes. The Qing Dynasty, however, much favored Confucian classics and rejected Taoist works. During the eighteenth century, the imperial library was constituted, but excluded virtually all Taoist books. By the beginning of the twentieth century, Taoism had fallen so much from favor, that only one complete copy of the Daozang still remained, at the White Cloud Monastery in Beijing. Taoism is one of five religions recognised by the PRC, which insists on controlling its activities through a state bureaucracy (the China Taoist Association).
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: astral projection issue   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:32 am

lately when i astral project my body is killing me with pain. i start going through the vibrational stage and then when i try to leave my body it just hurts, like the further i feel my soul pulling it feel like my spine is breaking and teeth are shattering. please help i really want to be able to go further with my astral projection.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:08 am

i had this same problem. do you have a Skype account maybe i could explain my experiences there it would be easier
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

95jake1 wrote:
i had this same problem. do you have a Skype account maybe i could explain my experiences there it would be easier

yea but my camera isn't working so i would only be able to talk, but its stratekush1
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:17 am

hey thats fine do you have time to talk now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   projection - Astral Projection Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next