Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

energy - Problems with energy Empty
PostSubject: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 am

Most of the time while attemptin tk i feel like if not all the energy got out, like a lot of it is still kept in my body, mostly my fingers or eyes. I notice that many energy is kept because i feel it really easily. What do you guys recomend me? Maybei should make more "third eye opening" trainnings?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

try energy manipulation first my freind
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Like qi gong?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm

With meditation. Yes.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 pm

I see so many people who call themselves spiritual but ignore the importance of meditation. So my advice for you would be to just DO IT. This isn't for you Goose, I know you're doing this in a way. But this is for others who are thinking it has to do with religion ect.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

You know i was just thinking this yesterday. Yes, i stoped meditating as before. And i want to start again. I meditated ysterday and today. Im glad to fin some advice, i was getting a little scared of the energy kept in my eye, it is a really delicated organ and i was scared my energy somehow affecte it in some way.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Another problem i having is that my energy is extremely low. Two weeks ago i could spin the psi-wheel for hours without getting tired and it had good speed, now i cant get it make a full spin. It probably has to be with my energy still kept in my body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with energy   energy - Problems with energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1